hello Friend

i'm so happy in present to you my new modelling website, this is a victory for me that during some years dreaming with this website, now my dream come true, i want to share my happines with you, say thanks for the partner and truth in this years, and now is the time to grow up, i count with support and partnership.

Visit My Website

this website have modellers from many countrys around the world, are partners from Europe, USA, Asia and Latin America, nice modellers, photographers as Jake Mellampy and Mick Balter. The www.kitmaniac.com is a new kind of modeling site, and our goal is promote your partners and your modelling jobs, so...we grow up together. When possible please send us your builds or reviews, the site are on the web just 3 days and we had more the 2 thousand access, this is result of the relations and friendship that we had around the modelling world for more than 10 years.

thanks a lot for the support and partnership

Cheers for all and hope that you enjoy

Pompeo

(kitmaniac.com Editor)

Edited by POMPEO

thanks friend,

i happy that you approve it, and keep touch because coming soon we have Photo/historical Articles about:

Helenic air force Phantoms by Mick Balter

Reviews from

Tornado IDS Hobbyboss 1/48

Hawkeye 2000 Kinetic 1/48

Tracker S-2 Kinetic 1/48

Builds from

Mig-25 1/48

Dora righway cannon 1/35

F-14A Tomcat hobbyboss 1/48

Mirage 2000D Kinetic 1/48

Prowler Kinetic 1/48

Embraer R-99 AEW&c challenger models 1/72

keep with us at Kitmaniac

cheers

Edited by POMPEO
  • 3 weeks later...

D'icarus, obrigado meu amigo,

You and all friends here from ARC are more than welome to post your builds on kitmaniac, for this is just send me your pics and build text to vinicius_pompeo@hotmail.com and i post on site with all credits for the author and send the link address via email.

thanks for all

cheers