The travelling goodies box aka MAFIA Box

I have the package. If you ever want to see your stuff again.....erm, sorry. Wrong forum.

Got the box tonight from Scooby and had a quick look through it. I'll add some goodies tomorrow and with any luck get it into the mail on Sunday.

Cheers,

Sean

I have the package. If you ever want to see your stuff again.....erm, sorry. Wrong forum.

Got the box tonight from Scooby and had a quick look through it. I'll add some goodies tomorrow and with any luck get it into the mail on Sunday.

Cheers,

Sean

Just a reminder that the next stop is Kostucha in MB. When in doubt, check the first post for the itinerary. Thx.

Terry

That was my plan. I've got some goodies I'm very happy to add, however, until this afternoon I was going to wait out. BUT! ALAS! I got some great news!!!

The Canada Post strike (for those who may not yet know), it's a rolling strike... as in... it's ongoing from coast to coast, but each major city where the strike rears its face is only 24 hours... so, at the very most... should I send it from Winnipeg tomorrow (as I plan), and the receiving party has a strike the delivery day... and I hope not... then the longest it will be delayed is 48 hours.

And Sean... there's nothing exotic about Winnipeg. Sorry Mate...

Mark.

I had a complete brain fart!!! And only 2 minutes ago, the room still stinks...

Prior to heading to the post office, I'm going to bring it past an awesome model builder here at work (well, where I work)... he's a master of 1/72, so, that'll be a couple days. But concurrently, which is a big word for an NCO, I'm going to also swing into Tiger Hobbies tomorrow (as was well suggested to me on this very thread). So, let's aim for the parcel being sent out on Friday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Ron next on the list?

Mark.

ps. I know that partial sheet's & sets are frowned upon... but would the decals from Belcher Bits converstion of the 1/48 Avenger to the RCN ASW Avenger (plus the mask) count as a whole? I plan on painting on the markings, and haven't even opened that decal sheet. Looking for someone's two cents.

Awesome,

Well, it's in there, box is ready to be sent out (though I'll send it UPS vice Canada Post...) Only question is, who's it going to? Could the next person please fire me a PM to let me know the address to send to? Cheers,

Mark.

Awesome,

Well, it's in there, box is ready to be sent out (though I'll send it UPS vice Canada Post...) Only question is, who's it going to? Could the next person please fire me a PM to let me know the address to send to? Cheers,

Mark.

That'd be me. I PM'd you my address yesterday.

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

Thats my thinking. I'll grab from Terry, check out the goodies , add something again, then pass it to you (and or Don) at a Timmies or something.

Maybe here at my place, I just noticed my photo diappeared again. Can't figure it out as the address is still in the box.

Edited by phantom

Which reminds me.

Terry, depending on my duties today I will try to be at AV world around 10 this morning. I should also be in Toronto Monday and/or Tuesday on overtime.

I have the box now :woo: some nice stuff in there now.

Don

And I'm stuck in the bush 300 miles north east of Trois Rivieres in Kee-beck so I have to be skipped this time.... Dangit. Perhaps wafter my move, I can meet up with Kostucha or someone in the "Peg...

Cheers

H.

I went though the box before Don had it. Nabbed some stuff , added some stuff and noticed all the stuff I put in the first time around. I don't think anyone grabbed any of it!!!!!

Lots of nice stuff, and a massive amount of decals in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

One of the guys in the US box thread had what we thought might be a good idea. Our box (and it looks like yours also) is getting some stuff that has made it all the way around the circuit without being taken. What do you guys think about doing an international swap of the stuff that has been staying in the box? JasonW is in Massachusetts. Maybe when your box gets to someone near there we could send them across the border so that the postage wouldn't be so much.

What do you guys think?

John

• SBARC unpinned this topic