Cheapest F-16 conformal fuel tanks

I decided turn my f-16 built into a what if one so I need a pair of conformal fuel tanks. Since it will build just a what if I dont need any other antennas etc... so my question what is the cheapest way to acquire conformal fuel tanks for a 1/48 F-16? Buying one of those kits with these tanks (since they are generally new they are quite expensive) or a resin conversion set (this are expensive too :woot.gif: )??... anyone might have an extra pair??????

Tamiya hasn't done an F-16 with conformal tanks. AFAIK only Hasegawa and Kinetic have done them, and neither of those is likely to fit a Tamiya kit very well. You'd be better off just buying one of the kits that has them already.

J

Write to parts@hlj.com - order sprue from NEW Hasegawa sets with Conformal Fuel Tanks ;) You will have a nice plastic CFT - easy to scratch and fit ( is not resin :worship: )

for instance - F-16 E cat. number 09932 sprue code YG

Can you tell me more about this option? How do i make payments? Paypal? Cos i m stuck with a HAsegawa F-16DJ Block 50 bought during the days when CFT are all resins and the only way to get a SUFA was Isracast.

If i can purchase a hasegawa spruce consisting of the spine and CFT that would save a lot in cost. Do u have a cat number for the Spruce with the Spine too?

Can you tell me more about this option? How do i make payments? Paypal? Cos i m stuck with a HAsegawa F-16DJ Block 50 bought during the days when CFT are all resins and the only way to get a SUFA was Isracast.

If i can purchase a hasegawa spruce consisting of the spine and CFT that would save a lot in cost. Do u have a cat number for the Spruce with the Spine too?

Hi Eri,

Prices of the sprues are always put at a bottom of instruction - section Call Service / some of the end page B) . Writing to Parts@hlj.com - you gave a number or letter of sprue and a number or name of the model set. They usually gave you an reply with all cost - like canopy sprues from F/A-18 D Hasegawa is 900 Yen + shipping is about 300 Yen so cost = 1200 Yen. HLJ accepting PAYPAL and all major CreditCards.

I will try to investigate the numbers of CFT and Spine sprues - so keep in touch.

Ad.1

Sprue YA - Spine

Sprue YD - Parts for Spine - ECM(chaff/flares ) dispensers molded with Spine

Sprue YE - Stabilizer and all major anntenas ( Fuselage/Spine ) used in all new Vipers Block 52 +/60 ( kind Sufa, Polish, Greek, Oman ... )

Sprue YG - CFT

Set PT 44 F-16 F ( Block 60 ) / link >>Assembly_Guide<<

Regards

Edited by TOMCAT14