the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Guys, I haven't had a chance to get to the PO yet. I have Saturday morning reserved as SWMBO will be heading out of town to visit her mom and I'll have the weekend to myself with no honey do stuff biting me in the behind.

I also added a couple of more kits (all 1/72), a Monogram F-105G Wild Weasel (missing pilots and the Standard missile) an Airfix Tornado and a few others.

Starting new round? What's the lineup this time?

Yup, new round. I got some PM's over the weekend confirming the last few folks that were questionable. Pastafarian is passing on this round but it seems everybody else is in.

Lineup as follows:

1.2qwik4u - MD

2.wh1skea - TN

3.Sebastian Haff - GA

4.warthoglvr - FL

5.William G - FL

6.Dax - OK

7.Shawn M - MO

8.Bigasshammm - OH

9.JasonW - MA

I'll post a confirmation number in the next day or so.

Okay, 15 pounds of modeling goodness is on it's way to 2qwik4u in MD. USPS Delivery Confirmation number is 0311 0820 0001 1888 3549.

I added quite a bit of stuff to the box. Mostly 1/72 kits. Stuff I'll never get to and hope it finds a good home and proves useful to some folks. There are also a couple of 1997 Camaro car kits that I threw in there, anybody who wants them they're all yours.

Racing camaros?

One of them is a pace car for the Indy 500 but I couldn't find the decals. The other was a convertible. I had a 1997 Camaro back in my younger days and was originally going to build a model of the car but never got to it. Camaro has been gone for a loooonnnnnngggggg time now.

Now I drive a Mercury. How the mighty have fallen. :)

Jason,

Just got the GR1 in the mail today.

Thanks again for the kit.

What ya want in exchange?

William G

Don't worry about it, it's a freebie on me. As long as you'll get some use out of it I'm happy to send it to you.

Wow that box got big!

I pulled the Italeri Tornado F.3 and one of the Javelin kits. I replaced with a Minicraft 1/72 F/A-18/CF-18 and a Italeri 1/72 Rafale "B".

The box was dropped off this morning at the local post office and is now on its way to wh1skea in TN. You should see it around Monday the 26th.

Delivery confirmation number is:

0310 1230 0001 0176 0605

-Dave

I like him. I could just hand deliver the box. Save me on postage! Lol

Or maybe you could be a nice guy and offer to split it with him... :rolleyes: It's getting pretty heavy and bulky. I think the last couple of us paid around $15 for parcel post.

-Dave

I like him. I could just hand deliver the box. Save me on postage! Lol

I'm sure we could work something out. I actually live near Wadsworth but my PO Box is in West Akron (Fairlawn) as I work in that area.

Plenty of places to meet half-way, have a cup of coffee, and exchange goodies. :-)

Cheers,

Eric

Sorry I haven't gotten the box out yet, long hours at work and been down to 1 car. Now that I've got my car running, I'll have my wife send it off either tomorrow or Tuesday. No changes to the box. :/

When it makes the round again (back through JasonW) I'd like to jump back in.

We should probably figure out something on slimming it down a bit if it is getting that big. Maybe doing the cross border swap with the Canadian guys or a two for one swap (2 kits taken for every 1 put in for a round). dunno.

John

• SBARC unpinned this topic