the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Any spot report on where the box is now? I will be moving in about a month and want to make sure I get it and send it along before the packers come for my stash.

The last reported delivery was March 24, 2012, 12:16 pm to HIXSON, TN 37343 which is wh1skea. We haven't seen a report since. Edited by JasonW

Unless I get the box within the next two weeks, I will need to be removed from the list this go around. I will be moving in less than a month and the model workshop and stash will be packed up in short order.

Got the box today. Got the Camaro models out and put in a 1/48 Revell MiG-21 PF. I'll be sending it out Monday.

I sent a PM to wh1skea just now. He hasn't logged in since March 25th though. Not sure what the deal is. I'll let everyone know if/when I hear anything from him. Hopefully nothing is wrong, but it has been almost six weeks since he was on ARC.

I got your message. Work has been hectic, and the schedule just makes it worse. It seems when I've had the money to send it off, I've been on days and the post office is closed by the time I get off work, and when I've been on nights, I've not had the money. I will send it this Friday, though. Sorry to keep everyone waiting so long :/

Unless I get the box within the next two weeks, I will need to be removed from the list this go around. I will be moving in less than a month and the model workshop and stash will be packed up in short order.

If he gets the box out on Friday then I should get it Monday or Tuesday. I'll be sure to have the box on its way to you on the next, or possibly, the same day that I get it. So, you should be good.

I just sent Wh1skea a PM and told him to skip me and send the box straight to HeavyArty. It's his first round and I don't mind waiting till next time at all.

After he gets it, HeavyArty can just send it right back to you. You guys are not that far anyhow.

The package has been sent off. Sadly, I missed the e-mail alerting me of Sebastian's PM, so it is on the way to him. Expected delivery is Monday.

Confirmation # is 03112550000256282325

Box is enroute to HeavyArty. Took Fw200 Condor kit, USCG C-130 decals and F-16 Retro Viper decals. Added 1/72 Trumpeter F-100D kit, 1/48 Italeri F-22 Raptor kit, TD F-86F Cockpit Set, and a Touch N' Flow Applicator. Had fun as usual. Put me down for round three!

Delivery Confirmation #-0311 2550 0003 9622 1420

My wife just informed me that a large box just showed up on our doorstep. Let the fun begin. I'll rummage through it, add a couple things, and send it on its way again within a day or two.

• SBARC unpinned this topic