the 'Merican travelling goodies box

UPDATE: part 2...

Guys I am at a loss here.

I want to make sure that nothing gets crushed but we have several kits that are either in boxes that are collapsed or in zip bags... do you want me to include them or pull them out, as I am afraid they will go the route of the S-3 Viking that I pulled out a round or two ago, the fuse was cracked in several places...

Let me know.

ok I have pulled the 3 kits that were bagged, added a load of decals and more of my holo-film, both the green and pearl.

swapped a book and just about caused SWMBO to have a c

heart attack as she saw the size of the box...

I will send this big boy out shortly

William G

Edited by William G

I'm not sure why I never checked this thread, but what a cool idea. If someone would like to send the box to me when it's time, I'll add a bunch of Steel Beach stuff. Just let me know what I need to do.

Hi, Darren. PM your physical address to Jason W. He will add you to the list, and you'll get plugged in on the next round. Which state do you live in?

Hey all, Do you guys want me to send it to Darren when I am done? He is just "Down" the road.... Will set us up for sure for the next go I would think.

If you want to, my address is:

Darren Roberts

12548 S. Grant St.

Olathe, KS 66061

I'll take it whenever the time is right.

Heck yeah Darren is sure to load us up with all kinds of goodies.... and not everything the amazing Mr Roberts does is Tomcat related.

Darren I wish I knew you were in Olathe I was just in Manhattan not too long ago and swung through Olathe a few times.

William G

Heck yeah Darren is sure to load us up with all kinds of goodies.... and not everything the amazing Mr Roberts does is Tomcat related.

Darren I wish I knew you were in Olathe I was just in Manhattan not too long ago and swung through Olathe a few times.

William G

Bummer! It would have been fun to do dinner. If you're ever in the neighborhood again, let me know.

Ok the box is on its way to Jeremy...

Tracking # 9534 6101 8170 3112 3551 35...

added several more kits, decals and again some of the holo film too.

William G

Where do you get that holo film? I meant to snag some when I had the box and just forgot.

I still have the box. Trying to figure out what to put in it. I was going to put 7-8 kits in there,.... All 72 hasegawa but i only took out decals and the zvedva b-109... May try to find a bigger box. Will get it out in the next day or two... I plan on sending it to darren next. Please advise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still have it :(. I have totally screwed the pooch. Darren do you know Brent Sauer? I am coming to his house this weekend. I could leave it there, or meet at SB..... What you say? Sorry guys...

I still have it :(/>. I have totally screwed the pooch. Darren do you know Brent Sauer? I am coming to his house this weekend. I could leave it there, or meet at SB..... What you say? Sorry guys...

No worries! You're coming to visit? Cool! How long are you going to be at Brent's house? Why don't we try and meet at SB? Let me know what days you'll be here.

Cheers!

• SBARC unpinned this topic