the 'Merican travelling goodies box

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd be up for that.

Andy, William,

I know this is a late reply, Been really busy past few months so haven't kept up with the forum. Anyway, yeah, we can meet up if the box hasn't gotten to either one of you yet. I always have good stuff that I can add to the box.

Robert

Hey all!

With the forums down, I didn't have access to shadoweng's address. I still can't access the forums from home, though. I can only get in from work, which I just tried today. I'm not sure how to fix the problem. It says it doesn't recognize my IP address. I'm not tech savvy, so any help would be appreciated!

Hey all!

With the forums down, I didn't have access to shadoweng's address. I still can't access the forums from home, though. I can only get in from work, which I just tried today. I'm not sure how to fix the problem. It says it doesn't recognize my IP address. I'm not tech savvy, so any help would be appreciated!

Is the address list gone from the box?

• 3 weeks later...

Andy, William,

I know this is a late reply, Been really busy past few months so haven't kept up with the forum. Anyway, yeah, we can meet up if the box hasn't gotten to either one of you yet. I always have good stuff that I can add to the box.

Robert

Yeah I am game still...

I have a new job so I will be off every other saturday so it is a p possibility

William G

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone gotten a holdof Darren to find out what is the status of this?.

I've sent him several PMs, but have received no reply. He's had it since August, and seeing how we don't have a Goodies Box Police Dept to call, maybe we should just declare it KIA. Anyone know how to see if he's been logged in?

• 2 weeks later...

Well we know he is healty as he runs Steel Beach. I will contact someone who knows him personally and see if they can run this to ground. I mean I only met him once in person while I was in KC, but I know someone who see's hims alot more...

Has anyone tried sending an email through SB website? Not like him to just disappear but I can't say I've seen any posts from him for a while. He is a school teacher but he should have some time to at least post something. Hopefully nothing bad has happened

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried sending an email through SB website? Not like him to just disappear but I can't say I've seen any posts from him for a while. He is a school teacher but he should have some time to at least post something. Hopefully nothing bad has happened

I emailed Steve last week, explained the situation. and asked if he would email Darren on our behalf, and received no reply. The only ARC email I could find was for submissions. Does anyone know of another address? Maybe I just overlooked it.

Edited by Sebastian Haff
  • SBARC unpinned this topic