the 'Merican travelling goodies box

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looks like that may be the case...

how are we going to wrap the box up if its at the end?

William G

I say we do one final round with you, me and shadoweng. Maybe others will jump in if the box actually starts moving. If not, the last recipient just takes what's left and dissolves it. What do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking that may be a fine way to go.

Wonders what the longest time any item has spent in the box.

Is there a kit that no-one wanted to build or to avoid like the plague...

William G

Can't think of anything off the top of my head. Let's do it then. shadoweng, I guess send the box on o whomever is closer to you. I'll drop you s PM as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be willing to throw a couple of things in and keep it going. I had been out of modeling for a couple of years and am back in and realize I won't be able to build all in my stash. I am in Texas. I can send it to someone in the USA. Message for details.

• 1 month later...

So. I guess the status is terminal hold for now.

Still interested here guys.

William G

Me too. I sent s PM to Shadowenga about the status. He was last active on ARC on 11, August,so he's still around. Hopefully we'll hear something and we can get it going again. Weird how everyone just dropped off.

I would be willing to throw a couple of things in and keep it going. I had been out of modeling for a couple of years and am back in and realize I won't be able to build all in my stash. I am in Texas. I can send it to someone in the USA. Message for details.

Welcome back to the hobby. We'll get you in the rotation if we can get it going again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been super active on here the last year(so many hobbies, so little time), but with winter here, RC racing is kinda out till next summer. Im still in for the box. But I am on the west coast, I think I recall most are from the east coast? Current status of the box?

The box is here in my house. I am still sitting with it. I will be very honest with the contents when I received it the last time. IT WAS CRAP!. There was not a single whole kit in it, It was like someone put all their junk into it. I feel if we start the box back up 80-85 percent of the stuff in the box would just gather more dust than it already has. It right now isn't worth the price for shipping it. Not sure what do to with it honestly.....

Jeremy

• SBARC unpinned this topic