the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Honestly I think the box got smaller.

Anyway going through it. Some definite nice things in there and one thats was a surprise for an upcoming project!

I'll give you all a rundown of what's gone and what's new soon.

And the rundown...

Removed

1. some of the black netting
  2. 4 wheels and tires from the bag of wheels n tires
  3. some of the green foil/film
  4. piece of wine foil
  5. Eduard AH-64 paint mask set (Awesome!)
  6. YOV-10 Bronco Gunship
  7. F-15E Too Cool for school decals
  8. Testor's Bearcat with pe
  9. Revell F-18E 1/48 (I was gonna take the 1/72nd but then I couldnt fit everything back in so I switched)

Added

1. Revell F-15D Double Seater 1/72 open box sealed bags.
  2. Teknics R-2800 Radial (started, in the same condition as when I got it) 1/32
  3. Eaglecals P-47D (decals for the Trojan Warhorse) + kit decals from the Mini/Hase kit 1/72
  4. Microscale 72-313 A-10s early & lo-vis (brand new) 1/72
  5. Aeromaster 48738 (- decals for 1 aircraft) + Tamiya F-51D kit decals 1/48
  6. Lifelike 32-012 (- 1 aircraft) + Hase Vb kit decals 1/32
  7. K & Company Grand Adhesions US Air Force & Navy (these are scrapbooking items that can be used on display bases or to make a shadowbox or whatever. Pretty neat items)

I might throw something else in before it leaves here. Will take to PO on Saturday.

Edited by Bigasshammm

Honestly I think the box got smaller.

Anyway going through it. Some definite nice things in there and one thats was a surprise for an upcoming project!

I'll give you all a rundown of what's gone and what's new soon.

Well, we were trying to trim it down a tad. This is good.

Who is next after you BAH?

Well, we were trying to trim it down a tad. This is good.

Who is next after you BAH?

You!

I'm also adding a bagged space shuttle kit. Think it's 144? I believe it's from the 747 models that carry the shuttle on it's back but otherwise I really don't know. Would be a good ceiling queen for a kid's room.

I actually have two and will throw them both in if I can fit but the other kit I can't find the clear sprue. Probably could make your own windows though.

Throw me back in the rotation for this cycle. :)

I've got 2 other modelers that live nearby that are going to trade some stuff out during my stop also.

If anyone has any 1/35 modernish armor or ANY automobiles (cars, trucks whatever), I'll swap some stuff out for them.

John

I would like to get in on the rotation as well. Who do I send my address to? I have a bunch of spares and whatnot to throw in as well.

JasonW is out man in charge.

There's two Camaro kits already in the box. I almost took one as I remember building that kit when I was a teenager

Glad to have you aboard Gino. The box is about to get back to Jason in Boston, then it will work it's way down to the Southeast and then out west.

I think most of us have been sending it parcel post with tracking.

John

JasonW is out man in charge.

There's two Camaro kits already in the box. I almost took one as I remember building that kit when I was a teenager

Cool, what model year are they? Camaro's would be fun to customize. :P

John

Cool, what model year are they? Camaro's would be fun to customize. :P

John

John, I put the Camaro's in there. They are mid-90's era, not the classic 1970's or even 1980's IROC types unfortunately.

I found a rim that was missing from one and will put it in the box when it arrives here.

John, I put the Camaro's in there. They are mid-90's era, not the classic 1970's or even 1980's IROC types unfortunately.

I found a rim that was missing from one and will put it in the box when it arrives here.

I'll work on figuring something out for one of those. Maybe I'll beat it up a bit and put a "for sale" sign in the window. LOL

John

So, Silly question guys, Are we looking at reversing the schedule?

The only reason I have brought this up is it presents a differing box of goodies for people.

Either way I am still in.

William G

• SBARC unpinned this topic