the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Im in on this one I have a coupe of things to donate including an old Iwata Airbrush and some old car kits as well. Ill probably take them out of the boxes to save space though. Do I need to send someone a PM for this or am I already on the list.

You weren't on the list that was posted on 2, Feb, so I would PM JasonW with your info. Maybe you can get plugged in on this round, or definitely next time.

ok cool about how long do these rounds go on for. If its every couple of months then ill try to get in on more of them.

A round seems to go for about three months (correct me if I'm wrong here, folks) give or take. The box basically goes down the Atlantic Seaboard with a jaunt out to the midwest, and then back up to JasonW where he puts Humpty back together again, and we start over. This has generally been where new folks get plugged in.

Im in on this one I have a coupe of things to donate including an old Iwata Airbrush and some old car kits as well. Ill probably take them out of the boxes to save space though. Do I need to send someone a PM for this or am I already on the list.

What sort of car kits are you throwing in? :P

John

Guys my apologies on the delay getting this thing off. Things have been kind of crazy at work and I've had nutty hours with travel thrown in for good measure. I am due to travel to Long Island this coming Tuesday for work so I am shooting to get this thing off tomorrow.

Everything is packed up but there isn't room for much else in the box. Just about everybody has now responded here confirming in on the next round, here is the revised and current shipping list/order:

1.2qwik4u - MD

2.Model-Junkie - MD

3.wh1skea - TN

4.Sebastian Haff - GA

5.HeavyArty - GA

6.warthoglvr - FL

7.William G - FL

8.Pastafarian - TX

9.Shawn M - MO

10.Bigasshammm - OH

11.JasonW - MA

FYI the USPS just raised rates again. :(

Okay, the box is on it's way to 2qwik4u, delivery confirmation number 0311 2550 0002 1671 0004.

Again, sorry it took me so long to get it all straightened out and back on it's way.

Devilleader501, if you read this PM me about the airbrush....about time I stepped up and got one.

Gang et 'al.... PM me before it come my way. Im about to buy a house and "may" (hopefully) have moved before it gets here.

Edited by Shawn M

hey Shawn i should be getting a new airbrush about the end of the month if you want the one i got you can have it, Its an Iwata Revolution the nose cone is bent and needs to be replaced and the needle needs to be replaced also. It works great for big stuff but doesnt detail worth a crap anymore. You pay the shipping and maybe throw in a trade and its yours. not sure what you have to offer but I wouldnt charge you more than about a 15 dollar model for it. if its even worth that much. send me a PM and when i get back from Hawaii on the 23rd we'll talk about it. I want to help out any ARCer as they have helped me TONS already. Tell you what because Im a nice guy. If you have a way to get either a 1/48 scale E-2 Hawkeye or a Kinetic EA-6B prowler ill give you the compressor i have for it as well. I'll even pay for shipping. Let me know what you think JOSH

Box arrived yesterday. Sweet Jeebus, that thing is a monster! I think something in there is mating, because things are multipling like crazy! I'll work out a time with Model Junkie to handle the exchange, hopefully sometime this weekend.

I'm going to take the Airfix 1/72 Lysander, the Hasegawa 1/72 Mitsubishi T-2 CCV, the Tamiya 1/48 Staff Car, and the 1/32 resin R-2800. I'll be replacing with a 1/72 Academy P-51B, a 1/48 Aires F-8 seat, a P-26 Mini in Action, a SBD Dauntless Walkaround, a 1/48 F4u-1D Fast Frames, and a 1/48 TwoBobs Blue By You Hornets decal sheet. Took out some (somewhat) bulky stuff and added some thin stuff. Hopefully that will free up some room. (Cue the Tetris music).

-Dave

Likewise, Dave, and thanks for dropping the box off. Went through the box & took out 4 inches of the black netting & one of the wine bottle foil sheets. I put in a Eduard 1/32 F-15C Interior photo-etch set. I will be dropping the box off at the post office tomorrow afternoon.

• SBARC unpinned this topic