the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Let me know if you guys found that netting helpful or if you find the green hologramatic film helpful too

William G

I took a small section of the netting. I used some the other night. It works well for the cooling vents/grills on my armor builds.

Thanks William!

Edited by JasonW

If its not too late, I need to be pulled out of this rotation.

We bought a house and are boxing our lives up to move right now, including my kit stash, soo another box is a scary thought.

Shawn

Just so everyone sees it again, here is the pecking order. I guess I am almost next.

1.2qwik4u - MD

2.Model-Junkie - MD

3.wh1skea - TN

4.Sebastian Haff - GA

5.HeavyArty - GA

6.warthoglvr - FL

7.William G - FL

8.Pastafarian - TX

9.Dax - OK

10.Shawn M - MO

11.Bigasshammm - OH

12.JasonW - MA

Is there a list of everyone's address in the box so I have an address to send it along to?

Just so everyone sees it again, here is the pecking order. I guess I am almost next.

1.2qwik4u - MD

2.Model-Junkie - MD

3.wh1skea - TN

4.Sebastian Haff - GA

5.HeavyArty - GA

6.warthoglvr - FL

7.William G - FL

8.Pastafarian - TX

9.Dax - OK

10.Shawn M - MO

11.Bigasshammm - OH

12.JasonW - MA

Is there a list of everyone's address in the box so I have an address to send it along to?

Addresses are in the box. Also there is a list of the items in the box if you an add what your putting in an cross off what u took out. Makes it organized.

We do seem to be like a well oiled machine.

Guys, updated shipping list is:

1.2qwik4u - MD

2.Model-Junkie - MD

3.wh1skea - TN

4.Sebastian Haff - GA

5.HeavyArty - GA

6.warthoglvr - FL

7.William G - FL

8.Pastafarian - TX

9.Bigasshammm - OH

10.JasonW - MA

Three years? wow. I'd either have a mysterious fire (just joking), rent it out, or just sit on it.

It's only been on the market for a week so far and I'm starting to get a little tired of the "staging" deal. We moved a bunch of stuff into storage so I have one kit and a few figures in the house to work on. haha ---storage building is just down the road, but it was always kinda nice to just grab another kit and go to work. :P

One good thing about being out here in Lubbock, the next town is around 30 or so minutes away. So there isn't much at all in the way of suburbs like you folks have. If you don't actually live in Lubbock, you're out in the desert and no one wants to live out there.

John

You guys are making me so jealous. I've been trying to sell my house for three years. Atlanta is one of the worst markets in the country.

Have you tried putting signs in your front yard "RARE", "OOP", "HARD TO FIND"?

:rofl:

Hilarious. I'm using all of your suggestions and taking a new marketing approach. Look for it soon in the Sprue Bros. Bargain Bin. It will be in the 1/1 scale, four side brick category. It will include everything but my wife, dogs and stash. Not necessarily in that order.

Not even any lookers. And all those great buys out there. Frustrating. I had a guy low-ball me last Summer. Now I'm wishing I had taken him up on it.

We had a few lookers last week. Lowered the price a smidge in hopes of getting a bite. On the other side, we found the house that we want to buy. Now just to get this one moving.

John

• SBARC unpinned this topic