the 'Merican travelling goodies box

I took out the 1/35 fuel cans, HMMWVs in Iraq book, 1/32 Fireball AH-1 tail conversion, 1/35 Japanese type 90 bustle rack PE, and 1/32 F15 cockpit PE.

I added some 1/48 C130 wheels and struts, a big bag of 1/35 metal Vietnam figures, 1/35 M106 Reciolless Rifle set, 1/72 USCG decals, and a bunch of other aircraft decal sheets and partial sheets.

Hope some of it is useful.

Edited by HeavyArty

Note; I just found the instructions for the Trumpeter F-100 kit that I put in in one of my copies of FSM, sooo, I'm assuming it's not in the box. Let me know if anyone snags it and I'll send it to you.

Aha! THAT'S where they went. Could you send them to me? I'll pm you my address.

Thanks!

Box is outbound . . . all the way to the other side of Tampa Bay! :woot.gif:

Tracking # is: 03111660000019515478

Enjoy William G!

Andy

You know it will take longer for me to track it than it will to actually get to my house...

Darn schedule making me work when I wanna build models all day

William G

Got the package today

Just got out of work and have opened the cornucopia of plastic to see if there is anything I am interested in...

William G

Added 2 kits and a decal sheet to the mix

Taking 2 kits

That Viking has been in the mix forever and a day I think it has seen more flight time through the USPS than the actual S-3A did, So I am going to snag it...

And there is a Shuttle Orbiter in there too So.. Ding snagging it too

What kit is that orbiter? Looks familiar.

Adding

1/72 RF-4B Fujimi

1/144 Dragon Jolly Rogers Memorial Flight (F-14 & F-18F)

as well as

1/32 Micro Scale sheet 32-54 Topgun Aggressors A-4 and F-5E

Going to be busy as heck the next few days So I am hopeful to get it out on Friday to Shawn M in St Louis

William G

Edited by William G

Th orbiter came in a box I bought off Craigslist that had a ton of airliner kits and parts. I believe it's probably from one of the 747 piggyback kits. The tailcone should have been in there as well. I think it was separate though. Can't remember how i bagged it up.

Th orbiter came in a box I bought off Craigslist that had a ton of airliner kits and parts. I believe it's probably from one of the 747 piggyback kits. The tailcone should have been in there as well. I think it was separate though. Can't remember how i bagged it up.

Big zippy bag and everything wrapped in cling wrap... interesting...

I know it aint 1/288th

and it aint 1/72

So Does anyone have a pic of the fuse for the 1/144 1/200 or the 1/100 offerings so I can see what it lines up to?

William G

Figuered it out it is the revell 1/144th one...

So d/l the instructions off the interweb and all I need is decals.. WOOT

William G

Edited by William G
  • 2 weeks later...

d'oh

I was to be skipped on this round as we moved!!!!!

It arrived at the new house and my wife says its destroyed however.

I will have to inspect it when I get home and I'll inventory and take pics.

ok, the box itself is a goner with only 1 kit fatality inside.

A bunch of boxes (5) took a real bashing but from my inspection the main contents are ok!! :D

Except one :(

The 1/72 Revell B-24 Box has been toast for a while, leaking parts at every stop. Well...its done now. That side of the box took the hit and the contents of the kit are busted up and scattered.

Im going to claim the B-24 wreckage and "1/32 Micro Scale sheet 32-54 Topgun Aggressors A-4 and F-5E" then get a box and get it all sent out sometime this week.

Let me know if you want pics (soon) as Im gonna pitch the old box.

Edited by Shawn M

The box was fairly well off when I shipped it, had hoped it would get back to the starting point however before needing to be reboxed.

one reason I grabbed the S-3 was because it had some cracking and a few squashed parts... Oh well gonna have fun with it anyhow.

Let me know how ya use the decals.

I had planned on using them but... nope. never got to it.

William G

The box looks like it got kicked in on one side or something fell on it while it was upside down...like a sewer pipe or a phone pole.

I scored a Hasegawa 1/32 A4 for my B-day in April and plan to do an aggressor of some sort.

Got a new box and loaded it up last night, its off to Bigasshammm next, should go out tomorrow.

Edited by Shawn M

Jason, you get my PM I sent last month to get added?

I did, sorry I hadn't replied yet. You were added for the next round which will start when the box gets to me after completing it's loop around the country. Think we're at about the halfway point right now.

Whereabouts in RI is Riverside? I've been doing some site work at a project site down in Warwick the last couple of weeks.

I did, sorry I hadn't replied yet. You were added for the next round which will start when the box gets to me after completing it's loop around the country. Think we're at about the halfway point right now.

Whereabouts in RI is Riverside? I've been doing some site work at a project site down in Warwick the last couple of weeks.

I think you're after me arent you Jason? Or did the order change.

Box is about to be on its way to me so we're apparently almost done again

I think you're after me arent you Jason? Or did the order change.

Box is about to be on its way to me so we're apparently almost done again

I haven't looked at the roster in a bit so lost track of the order. I thought we juggled the order to accommodate a new guy or something. I'll take a look.
  • SBARC unpinned this topic