the 'Merican travelling goodies box

I'll pm him and see what happens.

Did a quick look through the box last night. There's some really nice things in there this round. I could easily ****** up 70% of the box.

Took some quick things but might change my mind about some later. Have a pile of stuff to go in. I'll update with what I took and included when I get done with it. Will take a more extensive look tonight.

I will say though the 144 B-17 has been taken :woo: you know me!

OK I'm calling myself done with the box.

I went a little crazy taking stuff out so I went a little crazy putting stuff in. Hope it's things people can enjoy.

Anyway removed::

Pavla SU-25 cockpit

Flory SU-25 DVD (guess what kit I have in the stash)

Revell AV-8B Harrier along with the Flying Leathernecks decals (awesome)

144 Memorial Flight F-14 and F-18F

I took back out the True Details F4U-1 Corsair pit I had put in 3 rounds ago. Also took the Fast Frames for the F4u-1

As before mentioned the 144 B-17 Bit o Lace.

Then finally when looking through the decals I fell in love with the Canadian F-18 blue scheme so I took those plus the Minicraft CF-18 kit.

And I put in::

Hasegawa A6M2 type 21 Zero Fighter 1/72

Monogram P-51D 1/48

Airfix Panther Tank 1/72

Fujimi Kubel Wagen kit (only includes the parts for the motorcycle and side care and some figures) 1/76

Esci M4A1 Sherman Tank 1/72

Airfix Churchill MK VII Tank 1/72

Revell Porsche 911 Cabrio (Windshield frame is broken but should be an easy fix) 1/25

Monogram Visible P-51D (parts for the airplane I believe to be all there) 1/32

Monogram P-38 Lightning 1/48

OK I'm calling myself done with the box.

I went a little crazy taking stuff out so I went a little crazy putting stuff in. Hope it's things people can enjoy.

Anyway removed::

Pavla SU-25 cockpit

Flory SU-25 DVD (guess what kit I have in the stash)

Revell AV-8B Harrier along with the Flying Leathernecks decals (awesome)

144 Memorial Flight F-14 and F-18F

I took back out the True Details F4U-1 Corsair pit I had put in 3 rounds ago. Also took the Fast Frames for the F4u-1

As before mentioned the 144 B-17 Bit o Lace.

Then finally when looking through the decals I fell in love with the Canadian F-18 blue scheme so I took those plus the Minicraft CF-18 kit.

And I put in::

Hasegawa A6M2 type 21 Zero Fighter 1/72

Monogram P-51D 1/48

Airfix Panther Tank 1/72

Fujimi Kubel Wagen kit (only includes the parts for the motorcycle and side care and some figures) 1/76

Esci M4A1 Sherman Tank 1/72

Airfix Churchill MK VII Tank 1/72

Revell Porsche 911 Cabrio (Windshield frame is broken but should be an easy fix) 1/25

Monogram Visible P-51D (parts for the airplane I believe to be all there) 1/32

Monogram P-38 Lightning 1/48

Ooh., 1/72 armor kits..... :D

Hold onto the box for now. If we don't hear back from pastafarian one way or the other in a day or two you can just send the box to me and we'll call it a loop and get ready for next round.

Ooh., 1/72 armor kits..... :D

Hold onto the box for now. If we don't hear back from pastafarian one way or the other in a day or two you can just send the box to me and we'll call it a loop and get ready for next round.

I can't do anything with it till Friday or Sat anyway so we've got a few days. She's packed back up and safe though.

Pasta was just on because he added me as a friend right before my PM was heading to him so I'm sure he'll get back to us.

I did, sorry I hadn't replied yet. You were added for the next round which will start when the box gets to me after completing it's loop around the country. Think we're at about the halfway point right now.

Whereabouts in RI is Riverside? I've been doing some site work at a project site down in Warwick the last couple of weeks.

All good man... Riverside is East Providence, near Seekonk. I dont claim this place as my hood however- Im and Oregonian for life. ;)

I'll need to be left out of the next few rounds. The new house with unpacking, painting, etc., etc., will keep me busy for a while. I haven't even gotten to the model room to unpack it yet.

I can't do anything with it till Friday or Sat anyway so we've got a few days. She's packed back up and safe though.

Pasta was just on because he added me as a friend right before my PM was heading to him so I'm sure he'll get back to us.

I got a reply back from pasta, he is passing on this round. Send the box on to me and I'll get everything started for the next round.

Postman623, you'll be first on the list this coming round. We could arrange to meet somewhere to do the exchange if you're up for a beer or something being that we're relatively close to each other.

HeavyArty, please let us know when you want to be added back in and we'll get you back on the list.

I got a reply back from pasta, he is passing on this round. Send the box on to me and I'll get everything started for the next round.

Postman623, you'll be first on the list this coming round. We could arrange to meet somewhere to do the exchange if you're up for a beer or something being that we're relatively close to each other.

HeavyArty, please let us know when you want to be added back in and we'll get you back on the list.

Yessir. Anything to save a buck! :) Just let me know when a good time is and I am down. :)

Woo autos.

Never found the time to get to the PO this weekend. Will probably have to wait till Friday again. Will let everyone know.

I do think the box got smaller but there's the same amount of stuff in there. We've all been practicing our Tetris!

I have the box. Had to go to the post office to pick it up for some reason as they left a card in my mail box. Usually they just leave the box on the porch. Guess we had a sub mail man that day or something.

At any rate, my vacation starts after work today. I will try to get this thing rebuilt and on it's way before I leave town on Monday, otherwise it may have to wait until next Friday when I get back home. I'll keep everyone posted.

The box did seem to get a bit smaller this go round. That said, there is still some stuff in there that has made several rounds and may need to come out unless someone is going to grab it this round.

Jason, go ahead and pull me out of the rotation list for abit please.

My stash is full up and I've nothing Im really willing to part with.

Roger that Shawn.

Anybody else bowing out this round or want to be added back in?

So far I know Shawn M and HeavyArty are out for this round and pastafarian is in. If everybody else could please post to confirm in or out this round so I can start getting the list together.

• SBARC unpinned this topic