the 'Merican travelling goodies box

I would like o get in on this....

Jeremy.

BTW any good places to go in STL other than CRM? Moving to O'Fallon or Shiloh in May.

J

Jeremy, please PM your address to me and I'll add you to the rotation.

Thanks.

Confirmed In-

2qwik4u

William G

Postman623

Ro-Gar Hobbies

JasonW

Sebastian Haff

wh1skea

Confirmed Out-

Bigasshammm

Shawn M

Model-Junkie

warthoglvr

HeavyArty

No response for this round yet-

pastafarian

Edited by JasonW

Jason,

Pull me out.

Sorry about that.

I went through the stash and stuff and really have nothing to contribute except for a 1/72 B-29 which is only airframe parts.

Roger that Shawn. By the way I have your new address on file for whenever you get back in.

Sebastian I have added you to the list.

Jason,

Pull me out.

Sorry about that.

I went through the stash and stuff and really have nothing to contribute except for a 1/72 B-29 which is only airframe parts.

Shawn, which airframe parts does the B-29 have? I'm actually looking for a few parts for a grand idea I had. I might be interested in them if you have the right parts.

1/72 Academy reboxing bya Russian Co. The box still holds the fuselage, wings, tail, cowlings and I can toss in the nose glazing for ya

I take it you used/took the props, engines and guns?
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to skip this round, I'll be over in the UK for a couple of weeks in Feb.

Thanks for the update.

FYI for all, I've got PM's in to the remaining folks to confirm; pastafarian, HeavyArty, warthoglvr and wh1skea.

I have confirmations from just about everybody either in here or via PM. pastafarian seems to have dropped off the grid. I've got a PM into him but he doesn't appear to have logged in since last July. Hope all is well with him and he is okay.

That said, I'll get the box and inventory done over the next few days and get it back into rotation.

Postman623, if you want to PM me we can figure out meeting up with the box for a beer etc.

Confirmed In-

2qwik4u

William G

Postman623

Ro-Gar Hobbies

JasonW

Sebastian Haff

wh1skea

shadoweng

Confirmed Out-

Bigasshammm

Shawn M

Model-Junkie

warthoglvr

HeavyArty

No response for this round yet-

pastafarian

Okay. Here is the list for this round.

Confirmed In-

2qwik4u

William G

Postman623

Ro-Gar Hobbies

JasonW

Sebastian Haff

wh1skea

shadoweng

Confirmed Out-

Bigasshammm

Shawn M

Model-Junkie

warthoglvr

HeavyArty

I am going to confirm with Postman623 a time for us to meet and then the box will be back on it's way. I'll post a shipping order soon.

Edited by JasonW

I am on my way to Rhode Island to meet up with Postman623 so the box is back on the trail......

Following is the shipping order:

1.Postman623 - RI

2.2qwik4u - MD

3.wh1skea - TN

4.Sebastian Haff - GA

5.Ro-Gar Hobbies - Fl

6.shadoweng - FL

7.William G - FL

8.JasonW - MA

She is staying on the east coast for the most part so it should be a relatively short round one would think.

I bagged up a few loose kits in zip-loc bags. I also removed the AMT Raiders Coach from the box as it has been in there for at least three of the five rounds and had no takers so if anybody would like it let me know (I do not build cars personally).

I also removed the Italeri Tornado kit I had put in a couple of rounds back. It had no takers and is missing a couple of parts now.

• SBARC unpinned this topic