Sending warm thoughts to Steve Stohr

Steve Stohr's Dad has pased away and I know first hand the pain that comes from such a loss.

Steve Stohr was one of the 3 Steves that set up this little home we all call ARC and I'd like everyone to pause and think of him at this most painful time.

For me....I think of something Robin told me in a PM here on ARC when I lost my Dad. The sentiment Robin told me was to not think of my Dad as gone......but merely in the next room....slightly beyond reach.....but still very close. And to always know that I will see him again........the separation is only temporary.

Take some time for yourself Steve and know that everyone on ARC are thinking of you at this time of heart ache.

:lol: Prayers for your Dad and you and your family. :pray:

Well said Steve!!

I met Steve through ARC, I showed up in Chicago for the Nats and he was vending. Ever since then he's become one of my closest friends. I have spoke to him a couple of times since his father passed and hes taking it pretty good. Of course he has his bad moments. In case the names not familiar to some of you, he is also the propriator of NORTHAMERICAN Hobbies, lots of us have spent several dollars with him. LIL BRO, if you need anything, I mean anything you know how to reach me, use the BATPHONE!! Its going to be tough for a bit, but you'll start to feel better sooner than later I hope!!

MY THOUGHT AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY!!!!

My sympathies sir,

Your brudderfromanuddermudder!

A most unpleasant experience, one I know quite well myself. My thoughts are prayers go out to you Steve! I hope that the light of your father's life will shine through the darkness of this experience, and that the closeness between you and your family during this time will bring you great comfort. :(

Justin

Sorry to hear the news

Its been 5 years since my father passed away,but the ARC community was there for me then as we are now for you.

Your in my thoughts and should you need to talk....about anything we are ALL here for you mate.

Best wishes at this difficult time,

Gary