1/32 GLoster Gladiator MkI MkII and Hawker Hart

Silver Wings would like to thank you, our Customers, for making our kits, such as our 1/32 Heinkel He51, Fiat CR.32, Gloster Sea Gladiator or 1/72 Supermarine Southampton Mk I a success. We are grateful that modelers have recognized our dedication to bringing you highly detailed, quality kits made with the modeler in mind. It is therefore with great pleasure that we can now tell you that we will soon be releasing not one, but TWO new 1/32 scale kits!

These new kits are a Gloster Gladiator Mk I / Mk II and a Hawker Hart.

The Hart was the first multi-role aircraft and one of the most versatile aircraft of its day. Produced initially as a bomber, it was also developed into a fighter, trainer, Army cooperation and target tug aircraft. Our new kit, the first ever Hart produced in 1/32, will include the following markings:

- 601 (City of London) Squadron, Auxiliary Air Force, Hendon, 1934

- 11 Squadron, Risalpur, India, 1937

The Gladiator is one of the best known biplane fighters in the world. While outclassed by the newer monoplane aircraft at the start of WW2, the Gladiator remained in front line service until 1941. The Gladiator served admirably in the Norwegian campaign, in the Mediterranean and with the Finnish Air Force and others. This new kit will include the following markings:

- 247 Squadron (the only RAF squadron to participate in the Battle of Britain), 1940

- 1/LeLv 16, Finnish Air Force, 1942

- 72 Squadron, Church Fenton, 1937

We are also pleased to announce that we have partnered with a leading decal manufacturer, Pheon Models, to produce several additional decal options for these kits. More information from Pheon Models soon.

Kits available in sales in March 2011.

We would also like to offer you two limited time offers for the new kits:

1) order two or more kits and we ship them for free

2) first 100 orders for the one new kit – we cover a half of the shipping.

Additional information about these exciting new kits will be coming soon!

Wojtek Kulakowski

Silver Wings

www.silverwings.pl

silverwings@silverwins.pl

hawker_hart_box.jpg

decals_hart_web.jpg

Hart-K-2091-bok-300-DPI-RGB-web.jpg

Hart-K-2966-bok-300-DPI-RGB-web.jpg

gladiatormk1mk2box.jpg

decals_gladiator_web.jpg

Gladiator%20Mk%20I%20K%206130%20web.jpg

Gladiator%20Mk%20II%20N%202306%20web.jpg

Gladiator%20Mk%20II%20GL%20252%20web.jpg

If anybody is interested...... They're putting a group order together for these kits over at LSP. Should be able to save a few bucks on them, if enough people participate. Look in the 'vendors' section at LSP. I want that Gladiator I/II kit.

- Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I'd like to share few photos of the Hawker Hart master. Most parts are ready for the production, only hull requires

few additional details to be done and after that we can start :jaw-dropping:

The Gloster Gladiator MkI/MkII production has already begun. The interest in new subjects is big and we had to start

quickly. More photos soon!

Cheers,

Wojtek

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Guys,

I'd like to share few photos of the Hawker Hart master. Most parts are ready for the production, only hull requires

few additional details to be done and after that we can start :explode:

The Gloster Gladiator MkI/MkII production has already begun. The interest in new subjects is big and we had to start

quickly. More photos soon!

Cheers,

Wojtek

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Gentleman,

I bring a good news :woo:

New releases are officially available in sales. We've just begun realising pre-orders so those who have already placed order will receive a package soon.

First in-box photos soon...

And some details:

Hawker Hart:

147 resin parts

72 PE parts

3 film elements

Gloster Gladiator Mk I / Mk II:

154 resin parts

4 clean resin elements

28 PE parts

Cheers,

Wojtek

Silver Wings

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Wojtek,

very impressive, but what kind of prices are we looking at? I'm very interested in the POLIKARPOV I-153, but I have to watch mu budget.

Have you guys considered making engine kits for Hasegawa's 32nd scale series of pre WWII fighters?.

I know I would love to see and updated engine for Monograms F3F-3 :whistle:

Cheers, Ian