• 2 years later...

I am able to start working on this model again for the display . I cut her right behind the the bomb bay and I got the nose section cleaned up so that I could mount it to a plaque I want to use so I can put it on the wall. I did not like the way it looked with just the wings removed so I made up the mounts and the support structure in the wing attachment point to try and make it look better . I found some pictures that show the area between the attachment points look like fabric so I added that as best I could .Let me know what you think I will post more pictures as I move FWD

20131010_205013.jpg

20131010_204937-1.jpg

I am able to start working on this model again for the display . I cut her right behind the the bomb bay and I got the nose section cleaned up so that I could mount it to a plaque I want to use so I can put it on the wall. I did not like the way it looked with just the wings removed so I made up the mounts and the support structure in the wing attachment point to try and make it look better . I found some pictures that show the area between the attachment points look like fabric so I added that as best I could .Let me know what you think I will post more pictures as I move FWD

20131010_205013.jpg

20131010_204937-1.jpg

Your brothers build was Superb. :jaw-dropping: and the photos are real nice to see to.

THANK YOU to you .grandfather for his Services

:salute:

Good luck with revamping CONNIE..

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.

Good luck. :wave: