I rarely post anything here but I visit ARC almost every single day. I don't have the time to do nearly as much work on my projects as I wish could but I am always inspired by what I see on ARC. Sometimes it's a bad thing because it keeps makes it hard for me to stay focused on my one project when I see all the really great stuff others here are doing. It seems like the internet is about 90% doom and gloom these days so ARC is always my first stop of the day to get things going on a positive note.

The (rambling) point is that I am constantly reminded how hard it has to be for Steve and everyone else to make ARC what it is. As far as I know this is not a paying job and is more a labor of love. I appreciate it sincerely and know everyone else does as well. I wanted to express that and allow others to join in. Maybe this is a regular thing on the forums but I am willing to bet that the appreciation cannot be expressed enough. Thanks to everyone for keeping my absolute favorite web site going day after day after day.

Happy modeling,

TxAg94

There are several modeling web sites around that are kept running by one or two people. That is a LOT of work and I certainly appreciate their efforts. Thanks to Steve here at ARC, Hal at Hal, Sr, Nathan & Tom at usaircraft.proboards and so forth.

Darwin