F-4C/D/E Phantom II & F-5E/F Tiger II decals from HI-DECAL

Dear ARCers,

I have the pleasure to announce some of the new HI-DECAL sheets to be released in 2011:

In our Tiger II series there will be:

* 48024 & 72054 F-5E/F Tiger II with markings for South Vietnam(E), Vietnam(E), USSR(E), Indonesia(E/F), Malaysia(F) and Yemen(E)

We will also continue our successful F-4 Phantom series with the following releases:

* 48026 & 72056 ANG grey F-4C/D - California ANG(D), DC ANG(D), NY ANG(C/D), Oregon ANG( C) "short nosed" Phantoms in Hill Grey I/II camouflages with colorful & big unit markings, some of them being MiG killers.

* 48028 & 72058 F-4E/ETM/2020 Terminators - spectacular markings for upgraded Turkish Air Force Phantoms,

(markings for 5 squadrons, including the newest big tail markings, several different sharkmouth designs and individual nose art)

* 48029 & 72059 F-4E Phantoms - covering colorful Indiana ANG, Texas AFRes and several Egyptian Air Force F-4Es,

* 48030 & 72060 RF-4C/ RF-4ETM recce Spooks - markings for Nebraska ANG, Nevada ANG, Mississippi ANG RF-4Cs as well as for the upgraded RF-4ETMs of the Turkish AF,

and

* 48008 & 72038 F-4 C/D/E/G & RF-4C/E walkways - suitable for SEA, Asia Minor and Hill Grey schemes.

All these sheets cover markings never previously available in decal form and are already in advanced stages of preparation.

Of course, images of the contents will be posted as soon as these will be available.

Thank you for your support and feedback!

Greetings

Diego / HI-DECAL

Edited by Diego
Yes, 1/32 scale vote here too! And anyone know of a link to order here in the states? Tried previous ones with no luck.

In the US, you can find HI-DECALS here, for example:

http://www.squadron.com/SearchResults.asp?offset=0

(Restock and new F-5E/F sheets arrived today)

Greetings

Diego

Edited by Diego
So is the sheet with the Nebraska Phantoms out yet? If not, how soon? :bandhead2:

Justin

The first of the announced sheets, 72058 & 48028 F-4E/ETM/2020 Terminator, should be released during April. The RF-4C/E/ETM sheet , containing a.o. the Nebraska ANG RF-4C (with sexy nose-art and of course "NEBRASKA" in big letters on her tail) should follow a bit later.

Greetings

Diego

The first of the announced sheets, 72058 & 48028 F-4E/ETM/2020 Terminator, should be released during April. The RF-4C/E/ETM sheet , containing a.o. the Nebraska ANG RF-4C (with sexy nose-art and of course "NEBRASKA" in big letters on her tail) should follow a bit later.

Greetings

Diego

Awesome, thanks Diego!

Justin

I am delighted and cannot wait to acquire my F-4E Egyptian sheet in 1:72....

There will be several EAF F-4Es on the sheet, wearing the Hill I, Ghost Grey and SEA camos...

I hope your F-5 line will be followed by some North African and Middle Eastern user's Tiger forexample: Tunisia, Jordan, Saudi etc...

Surely, more Tiger II sheets will follow covering a.o. Saudi F-5E/F/RF-5Es, Tunisian and Jordanian E/Fs, Ethiopian Es, etc.

Greetings

Diego