Desert Storm Group Build Stats

I must say I'm impressed with the number of builds completed for this group build; I think this has been one of the most successful ARC group builds there have been. Thanks to all those that participated in The Mother of All Group Builds.

Some statistics on the Group Build

Proposed Builds: 105

Completed Builds: 40

Completion Rate: 38%

Number of Completed Builds by Month

August: 2

September: 5

October: 3

November: 8

December: 3

January: 4

February: 14 (8 posted on the last day)

Build Subject by Nationality:

Canada: 1

Iraq: 5

Italy: 1

Saudi Arabia: 4

United Kingdom: 8

United States: 21

Edited by Benner

Congrats everyone. Some gorgeous models made for this GB. Again I have to state this was my first ever GB and I hadn't even known things like this existed till October. Thanks for all the help and support.

Nice work to Benner and Pete also for keeping us always updated.

Hi,

Thanks for running it, Benner & Pete. :jaw-dropping:

If we do another one for the 25th anniversary, I hope to participate again.

Maybe I'll have some more completed builds for the "Inspiration thread" by then, but at my tempo that 25th anniversary is just around the corner. ;)

Cheers, Stefan.

Thanks you two. I'm just glad I actually finished ONE build within the amount of time (at the last minute LOL). Would have liked to finish several more but...

BTW, do we send pics or links to you, Benner or Pete, for the gallery? I'll take better photos of my finished build after work today as it was late in the evening to get more photos done. Just wanting to know where to send 'em.

Where's gO? Heh heh.

Congrats all guys for the fantastic model in this GB.

This is my first GB and it was a great experience, thanks to everyone for the support, the help and advice!

And a particular congrats to Pete and Benner for the GB managed with great care and precision and constant updating.

Thanks all guys!

:jaw-dropping: Gianni

Thanks you two. I'm just glad I actually finished ONE build within the amount of time (at the last minute LOL). Would have liked to finish several more but...

BTW, do we send pics or links to you, Benner or Pete, for the gallery? I'll take better photos of my finished build after work today as it was late in the evening to get more photos done. Just wanting to know where to send 'em.

Where's gO? Heh heh.

no you don't need to send to me or Pete. Just post them in the Gallery

Later this week me and Benner will pull some names from the hat, each participant has an equal chance. If you win, you will be notified, as will the donator and names will be posted. It's the winner's responsability to contact the donator.

I must say I'm impressed with the number of builds completed for this group build; I think this has been one of the most successful ARC group builds there have been. Thanks to all those that participated in The Mother of All Group Builds.

Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this excellent GB. Not only were the numbers of completed builds great, but the number of quality builds completed for this GB was most impressive... :rofl:

Benner and Pete deserve a big pat on the back for the time and effort they both put into making this GB such a success.

Well done gentleman... :rofl:

Mark

This was my first GB as a host, and I must say, it was a blast. Time consuming sometimes, but overall a great experience. I'd like to thank everybody who joined, doesn't matter if you finished a build or not, also thank you to all the donators for the raffle, you give this GB that extra bit of fun. Also, many thanks to Benner, for co-hosting with me and sharing the burden of the updates.

Finally, my compliments to everyone who posted their builds and personal memories. You guys made some great models! And a lot, too! 40 finished builds is quite impressive. :D

Real nice GB guys! :wierdo:

Didn`t get here as much as planned cos my Jag didn`t get as much time when the camera was around as I had planned (yep I was one of the 28th eight), but it was nice to drop in and visit.

Excellent range and quality of builds on show. And forty completions is a great effort, nice one chaps! :yahoo:

Cheers, Ian

Need another stat: 40 completed builds but by how many members? I know several of us built more than one model. Still seemed like a large turnout.

yeah, there was this one DS fanatic that completed 5 models ... :D

Hey! I could have had 5. But turns out one of my builds was about 3 years AFTER the conflict. Silly me. :)

So that means the stats are wrong !? it only says 1 build from canada