FINALLY....Encore to reissue Revellogram A-37!

After attempting to snag a resin 'pit for my Revellogram Dragonfly and watching the price climb to well over the $100 figure on eBay, I had basically consigned my kit to the depths of the stash. Now in the March SAMI, it was announced that Encore is going to work their magic on the Dragonfly, which means resin and PE bits, along with decent decals as well! I'm gonna grab at least two of these suckers!

Edited by madmanrick
After attempting to snag a resin 'pit for my Revellogram Dragonfly and watching the price climb to well over the $100 figure on eBay, I had basically consigned my kit to the depths of the stash. Now in the March SAMI, it was announced that Encore is going to work their magic on the Dragonfly, which means resin and PE bits, along with decent decals as well! I'm gonna grab at least two of these suckers!

Over $100 a kit heck I got 3 I should post there.

How about some nice aftermarket ANG decals for them. They could do Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and New York and probably get them on one big sheet...

Corey

PA had them......sweeeeeeeet

As a piece of trivia,

According to Guard members Monogram actually came down to Peoria, Illinois and measured some of the OA-37B planes in the squadron. Seems a shame that they weren't rewarded by Monogram for their help with kit decals for a Peoria plane. When I got a tour the planes were gunship gray and dark green with either a red, white, or blue tip on the top of tail. The kit was not out yet but it was close.

Happy modelling,

Bob

That is great news. All thou I model just in 1/32 scale I will have to get a couple of the A-37's in 1/48. Hope they come out with a good selection of decal options for them. Does anyone know when they will be released? Will it be this year?Dan

• 2 months later...

I understand there are a couple of decal sheets in the works.

Anyone have the T.O. for the Europe 1 camo scheme for the A-37B? That's one thing that's been hard to find, for some reason.

Thanks!

Ben

if there was ever a plane that begs to be done in 1/32nd scale, the A37 is it!

gary

Are there any 48th decals for the typical blue/white trainer scheme?

Somebody has to do a proper 1/48 T-37 conversion set first. The T-37 is sort of the "last frontier" of the 1/48 jet modeling genre. There are injection molded kits of all sorts of obscure Russian jets and WWII aircraft; but nothing for the T-37 which served the free world for decades: go figure.

A limited-run injection T-37 or a resin T-37 conversion will not make anyone rich, but I am sure it will sell well. There were a lot of interesting USAF schemes and loads of foreign users. So what's stopping an enterprising small company from doing one? But noo, it would make too much sense..they have to go do the Luft'46 design that Kurt Tank once scribbled on a used napkin at a Gasthof.

Edited by KursadA