after i goofed up the canopy on my 1/48 boston111. i called the n.a. distribator (mrc) and contact and was told to cut the bar code off and tell them what parts i needed. so i did.even emailed them twice.nothing, now i am spreading the word,i hope mrc and italeri go down the tubes.do not buy trains,train control, slot cars, nothing from them same goes with italeri dont buy nothing thank you

Edited by jugbird

If they have kits to part out as spares, then they'll have parts to send to you. I was told that they get kits returned from hobby shops/outlets and use those returned kits as replacement parts "donors". Rather than email (which doesn't work) try writing or faxing your parts request with copies of the parts instructions sheet, kit number, parts you need, etc. It may take a month, two months, or even longer. After more than three months for my Italeri kit parts request, MRC sent me an apology letter for not having kit replacement parts because the kit was no longer in production. At least they sent me a 2010 kit catalog to browse through. As for the kit (an Italeri/ESCI Mirage 2000C in 1/48), I still don't have intake parts.

Oh and anyone reading this happens to have a spare set of intake parts, I can use 'em. ;)

Edited by PlasticWeapons