This is one interesting GB not too be missed. Entering with an old kit stored aboutmore than 10 years, Hasegawa 1/72 EA-6B Prowler and the markings would be a little trick as I need to sun them to see what can be salvaged out of it. Here's what it looks like:

p1020095i.jpg

Kit seats were lacking in detail, so I decided to do a little modification to it. With Tamiya tapes for the set belts and cooper wires for the ejection handles.

p1020097m.jpg

Good luck with the decals, I hope you can salvage them as the schemes look pretty nice!

I really like your harnesses, I always struggle doing this! Do the ejection handles actually have just one loop?

Arnaud

• 3 months later...

It has been months since I last updated this build, was at a complete stop as I was looking for the replacement decals as the kit ones were badly damaged through time and finally managed to get an exact same kit using the donor decals. ;)

Finally got it painted and waiting it to cure before a coat of future, later on decals time! :woo:

p1020921t.jpg

p1020922d.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm almost there now, it's about 95% complete after about a month silence on it's progress. Just had a layer of Future before some wash over it and then on with the canopy. Here's how it looks like at the moment.

p1030065h.jpg

• 3 months later...