Anyone interested in some leftover VFA 41 stuff?

Hey everybody.

I have some leftover VFA 41 stuff that needs to be gotton rid of to pay for new stuff. This all comes from the squadron, and what is here, is all I currently have. The squadron says that once they sell quite a bit of stuff, they can afford to pay for more.

I have some squadron Derka Derka shirts, in Large, XL, and just a couple of 2X.

41front.jpg front

41back.jpg back

It was explained to me that the VFA 41 Dealers was their call sign used during some of the OEF missions, vice Fast Eagle. How and why, I dont know.

$25 shipped

I also have cruise videos from 07 (29mins) and 08 (24mins)

$25 shipped for both or $15 for either one.

Cruise patches from 05 and 08, $16 for both or $10 for one. These are good sized, I guess about 5" in diameter.

patch05.jpg '05

patch08.jpg '08

In time, I will have some more, but they need to get rid of this stuff first. I do paypal, or money orders, cash at your risk. I ship worldwide.

Thanks!

Edited by Spook498
Hey everybody.

I have some leftover VFA 41 stuff that needs to be gotton rid of to pay for new stuff. This all comes from the squadron, and what is here, is all I currently have. The squadron says that once they sell quite a bit of stuff, they can afford to pay for more.

I have some squadron Derka Derka shirts, in Large, XL, and just a couple of 2X.

41front.jpg front

41back.jpg back

It was explained to me that the VFA 41 Dealers was their call sign used during some of the OEF missions, vice Fast Eagle. How and why, I dont know.

$25 shipped

I also have cruise videos from 07 (29mins) and 08 (24mins)

$25 shipped for both or $15 for either one.

Cruise patches from 05 and 08, $16 for both or $10 for one. These are good sized, I guess about 5" in diameter.

patch05.jpg '05

patch08.jpg '08

In time, I will have some more, but they need to get rid of this stuff first. I do paypal, or money orders, cash at your risk. I ship worldwide.

Thanks!

I would like one 2xlg shirt.

Bill W