Would anyone be interested...

muscle car group build  

73 members have voted

1. 1. would you consider it?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • are you crazy?

Hello Ryan!! Any news on the GB? Starting to build a stash already. I have to say, there aren't a lot of parts in the boxes, but the cost of these kits were under $20.00 each. I can see how building a stash of car kits would be a lot cheaper than aircraft. A couple of these i bought for parts only, i'll do two for the GB. Something else i saw was the abundance of snap tite kits of cars. Might be a good way to get sons and/or daughters involved in a GB and models. Pic of the stash. Also found some resin factory MoPar rallye wheels, don't know what i'll put them on just like the way they look. Stash below.

IMG_0511.jpg

Don

Everyone has their own preferences for cars, but deep down we are car guys - :thumbsup:

Now the real fun will begin when we get this GB gassed up and runnin'!!!!!!!

Come on mods I'm itchin' to do some engine wiring.........

Hello Ryan!! Any news on the GB? Starting to build a stash already. I have to say, there aren't a lot of parts in the boxes, but the cost of these kits were under $20.00 each. I can see how building a stash of car kits would be a lot cheaper than aircraft. A couple of these i bought for parts only, i'll do two for the GB. Something else i saw was the abundance of snap tite kits of cars. Might be a good way to get sons and/or daughters involved in a GB and models. Pic of the stash. Also found some resin factory MoPar rallye wheels, don't know what i'll put them on just like the way they look. Stash below.

IMG_0511.jpg

Don

Don't suppose you'd be wanting to part with any of those :wacko:

Just sayin

Tony

Edited by TonyH

I would consider my Dodge Magnum R/T a muscle car. I would like to build the model I have of it for the build. However, some may not consider it a muscle car... If you don't... You should drive one. Nearly 3 tons, and hits 90 on a standard freeway on ramp with little effort.

By the way, The 300, and the Charger were built off the Magnum.

Modern Muscle car...

Magnum.jpg

0228101303a.jpg

Not a muscle car!

0407192412.jpg

Curt

We have a go! Start date is May first.

RYAN.

:woo:

Also looking for in kits.........

Pro Street

Pro Mod

Pro Stock

Need 2 70 1/2 Camaro's

Can buy or have aircraft to trade

Cheers

Tony

Edited by TonyH
Don't suppose you'd be wanting to part with any of those :cheers:

Just sayin

Tony

:lol: Sorry, i'll probably do two for the build, the rest are going to be robbed for parts

I would consider my Dodge Magnum R/T a muscle car. I would like to build the model I have of it for the build. However, some may not consider it a muscle car...

Curt

Well, it is a MoPar :woo: Always liked MoPar cars. I drive a 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited. Has a 360 Magnum Dodge engine. Lotsa fun to drive for a two ton SUV, has enough power to suprise a lot of other cars. Gas mileage.......

IMG_4491a.jpg

Don

Edited by dmthamade

Pro- streets are fine. Pro sportsmans would not be allowed because they are pretty much a fiberglass shell over a chassis.

As for modern muscle, my guess is that if they came from an original muscle car design, it would be allowed.

Examples are the Camaro, Charger, Challenger and Mustang.

RYAN.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be participating, just have to get this Super bug off my bench first. It's putting up a battle so it may be a couple of weeks before i can start on a car kit.

Don