*Then there's the unexpected disaster*

It never rains, but it pours...

After dealing with a clogged drain and calling Roto-Rooter, I finished the F-14 ordering webpage, but...

I am unable to upload anything to my website. I'll be calling GoDaddy tomorrow to see what the problem is.

Worst case, I'll be taking e-mail orders and sending out Paypal invoices. I hope it doesn't come to that because I plan to spend the entire day in the shop casting these things.

Stay tuned...

:beer4:

Edited by Zactoman

hello Sir... I am planning to place my order thru email... I'll try to email you this week.... and anticipate your reply... see I do not have paypal... but I can pay thru Bank transfer from my account to your account for my payment to order this product... I have done this kind of payment successfully to order my lightsabers from TPE... I hope it will work too when I order from you sir Chris...

Guess we'll wait another year for the missile racks correction... if that gets a way in your work table... and since I'm located here in asia, I will be ordering more than 3 sets of these (I hope the shipping won't be that much)... anyway I'll try to communicate with you through email to place my order...

thanks mr zacto for producing this wonderful product.

hello Sir... I am planning to place my order thru email... I'll try to email you this week.... and anticipate your reply... see I do not have paypal... but I can pay thru Bank transfer from my account to your account for my payment to order this product... I have done this kind of payment successfully to order my lightsabers from TPE...

Sorry, but I don't do any transactions that require me to share my bank account numbers.

The Paypal system will allow you to place an order even if you don't have a Paypal account.

Otherwise I can accept Western Union payments. Please e-mail me for more info.

:cheers:

Hi bro!

Congrats! You finally did it!

Almost two-year marathon eventually hit the home stretch. :)

I hope the thingy's gonna be a very good seller. ;)

Cheers and ...Happy selling!

Alexander

Email sent for shipping on two sets.

Because the intakes are individually packaged in a custom sized box, there is no combined shipping discount. Putting two intake boxes into a larger box becomes more expensive than shipping them separately. (I'll research this more to figure out at what point combining becomes cheaper and offer that option in the future.)

I can fit a few smaller items in each of the boxes such as missiles, small pylons, etc., but not a second set of intakes.

So for 2 sets please just use the website button and change the quantity to 2.

Sorry about that.

Hi bro!

Yo bro bro!!! :cheers::beer4:

Long time no chat. I'll send an e-mail sometime in the near future but will likely be very busy for the next few days.

OH-58D Exterior set should be released next/soon.

Done!

2 minutes!?!?

That was even faster than Sprue Bros!

Order is in... Thanks! You know, it's because of you I got into 32nd scale. I had thoguht about it but the kits wern't all that great. With your fix's however they will become stunning. Thanks again Chris for doing what you do. Were "model builders" not a big population in the big scheam of things but you have made some people on this planet very happy and when one can do that then your doing something right :thumbsup:

Jim

Edited by Hornet78

First shipment sent!

Thank you all for the support and nice comments! :cheers:

You know, it's because of you I got into 32nd scale.

I'm so glad you did get into 1/32. Bigger is better! Your builds are a testament to this. I'm really looking forward to seeing your future Tomcat

Should we download the instructions?

No, I managed to get instructions printed this morning so they are included.

You can download and print page 3 from my website to use as a scribe template if you'd rather not cut up your original.

Yeah Baby,

First order sent with two sets of AIM-9G for another project, was wondering if you could fit them all together...

another nice project to built along with my Iranian Mig-29 and your correction set and Caracal decals, half done already,

never did major conversion before and found this one very easy going and enjoyable.

Let me know,

Dan.

Hey Chris

Great news order to come.

Im about to leave on a 6 week rad trip from Seattle to New York so will order 3 or 4 sets mid trip so they arrive when we get back.

They look great!

Great work..