FOUND: 1/48 Monogram P-61 clear part - Thanks!!!

Hi all,

I have a very old Monogram P-61 in my stash, still with the orginal Shep Paine guide inside, but infortunately, during the years and a couple of moving, I have lost one small clear part, to be precise the item #79R, it is a small clear windows panel one the rear right half of the fuselage.

If anyone has one spare, even painted, it will be perfect.

I gladly pay any shipping cost and I can swap with many spare pieces from various 1/48 kits (A-4, F-4, F-16, F-8, Tornado, etc) just say your needs,

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

Marco

:salute:

Edited by phantomfan
Hi all,

I have a very old Monogram P-61 in my stash, still with the orginal Shep Paine guide inside, but infortunately, during the years and a couple of moving, I have lost one small clear part, to be precise the item #79R, it is a small clear windows panel one the rear right half of the fuselage.

If anyone has one spare, even painted, it will be perfect.

I gladly pay any shipping cost and I can swap with many spare pieces from various 1/48 kits (A-4, F-4, F-16, F-8, Tornado, etc) just say your needs,

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

Marco

:cheers:

I have one. One day, my P-61 is going to grow up to become an P-61E, so I don't need any of the clear parts that came with the kit.

I'd swap it for a Hasegawa F-16A/C/N canopy if you have a clean one.

And if not, you can have the part for free. ;)

PM me your address.

Felix