looking for these decals and a junked 1/48 Revell/Monogram Hornet

I am looking for the following decals.

Monogram 1/48 decals from the F-101 Voodoo which have the "Texans" decals.

Supercale/ microscale 1/72 sheet (72-081) that has the decals for VA-155 Silver Foxes for when they had the A-7B while onboard the Oriskany. Tail code should be NM. They were included on the same sheet with VA-83 and VA-195. Just need the decals for 155. IF these markings exist in 1/48, please let me know.

A7B_VA155_73_18587-300.jpg

This example from usmilitaryart.

1/48 decals (any make) for F-8 Crusader. Need VF-191 and VF-194 when they were onboard the Oriskany. Line birds ok, prefer them to CAG aircraft. Not too keen on the Bicentenial markings.

1/48 Monogram A-4E skyhawk sheet. the original that had VA-144 Road runners from the BonHomme Richard. Tail code should be NF.

Also looking for a junked unbuilt unwanted Monogram F/A- 18. Got one used and it had the spine antennae broken off. Really need the top fuselage. IF you have the version that had the LGBs that came with the VFA-125 markings, I would be interested in it also.

THanks again.

Gabe

Edited by Gabe
  • 2 weeks later...
1/48 decals (any make) for F-8 Crusader. Need VF-191 and VF-194 when they were onboard the Oriskany. Line birds ok, prefer them to CAG aircraft. Not too keen on the Bicentenial markings.

Also looking for a junked unbuilt unwanted Monogram F/A- 18. Got one used and it had the spine antennae broken off. Really need the top fuselage. IF you have the version that had the LGBs that came with the VFA-125 markings, I would be interested in it also.

THanks again.

Gabe

Hi Gabe,

I have a Monogram F/A-18, the one you need, but I started to rescribe some parts, except that it is complete.

About the F-8 Decals, I have a complete set from the Hasegawa PT25 F-8E Crusader kit, if you want they can be yours.

All the best.

Marco

Edited by phantomfan
  • 3 weeks later...
I am looking for the following decals.

Monogram 1/48 decals from the F-101 Voodoo which have the "Texans" decals.

Supercale/ microscale 1/72 sheet (72-081) that has the decals for VA-155 Silver Foxes for when they had the A-7B while onboard the Oriskany. Tail code should be NM. They were included on the same sheet with VA-83 and VA-195. Just need the decals for 155. IF these markings exist in 1/48, please let me know.

A7B_VA155_73_18587-300.jpg

This example from usmilitaryart.

1/48 Monogram A-4E skyhawk sheet. the original that had VA-144 Road runners from the BonHomme Richard. Tail code should be NF.

THanks again.

Gabe

Still looking for these. thanks.