MiG-29 9-13 Fulcrum from 28th GvIAP RusAF

So finally here it is after finishing for over half a year.

Wow, this half year is showing of, excelent build!!! Hope you'll be able to fix the pics, cause they really showed a lot of detail!

This diorama is just awesome!

Daniël

Thank you all for those terrific comments, which shamed me a lot, folks! :coolio:

It still has many aspects could be improved and I'm now improving them on my next built, an ICM 1/72 MiG-25PD. ;)

Cheers,

Yufei

• 1 month later...

Well painting and detailing model but.......

...... as a former MiG's technician I can see some mistakes. In really aviation first important things is H&S and other precautions. On missiles have to be RBF's - safety pins and covers on missiles had !!!

Next one pilot is wearing seat belts why did you make seat belts again on ejection seat?

Air brakes in open position ? Why? Have you ever seen it opened on the picture without pressure in hydraulic installation? I knew it's make model more attractive but it is against to realism.

Like I sad at the beginning nice model if you can improve this things it will be very good display model.

Co wy polacy sie tak o byle guwno zawsze czepiacze?

Wow Yufei.......I keep looking at your models and you keep turning out eye poppping work that blows my mind more and more with each model .....you have amazing skill. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all of your nice comments, guys!

My honor and pleasure. :sunrevolves:

Great !

Wonderful Model & Dioram !

any Time ago i built also an MiG-29 9.13 : http://www.arnes-modellbauseite.de/modelle/MiG29/mig29.htm - iknow, what you make it !

--- excuse my bad english ---

Thank you, Arne!

Your MiG-29 is superb!!

I inspired a lot from your built actually and thank you very much for sharing with us. :worship:

Wow Yufei.......I keep looking at your models and you keep turning out eye poppping work that blows my mind more and more with each model .....you have amazing skill. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Steve!

I would like to find some time to write an article then submit several my works to you.

Keep in contact!

:cheers:

Yufei

• 3 weeks later...