Deployment Productions - Airliners

Hi there Gents :thumbsup:

I haven't anything posted for a long time, been busy with the new webshop (www.deploymentproductions.com). But now, I'd like to gladly announce that along with the new website a brand new product line has also arrived! We decided to open to another segment of market as well with Airliners! It's been a long process to get here and we're really proud of the results. We have over 100 products available with with several types, airlines which we'll update the webshop with in the coming days!

Taking on on this new adventure doesn't mean that we loose focus on what we focused until now! We'll still do Military Jets as before, particularly we'll introduce a new major type in the near future also we'll proceed with the existing types with new paint schemes and units. Airliners are being done by our new team member Manuel.

A few samples for you viewing pleasure:

Boeing 747-438ER (VH-OEJ) - Qantas (QFA) "Wunala Dreaming" / Australia

B747-006.jpg

Boeing 747-438 (VH-OJS) - Qantas (QFA) "Qantas Socceroos" / Australia

B747-007-S.jpg

Airbus A380-861 (A6-EDJ) - Emirates (UAE) - "FIFA Partner - South Africa 2010" / United Arab Emirates

A380-002-S.jpg

Airbus A380-841 (9V-SKI) - Singapore Airlines (SIA) / Singapore

A380-006.jpg

Greetings, Zoltan "neu" Pocza :worship:

www.deploymentproductions.com

Very nice indeed ! Good job !

Hi there Gents :thumbsup:

I haven't anything posted for a long time, been busy with the new webshop (www.deploymentproductions.com). But now, I'd like to gladly announce that along with the new website a brand new product line has also arrived! We decided to open to another segment of market as well with Airliners! It's been a long process to get here and we're really proud of the results. We have over 100 products available with with several types, airlines which we'll update the webshop with in the coming days!

Taking on on this new adventure doesn't mean that we loose focus on what we focused until now! We'll still do Military Jets as before, particularly we'll introduce a new major type in the near future also we'll proceed with the existing types with new paint schemes and units. Airliners are being done by our new team member Manuel.

A few samples for you viewing pleasure:

Boeing 747-438ER (VH-OEJ) - Qantas (QFA) "Wunala Dreaming" / Australia

B747-006.jpg

Boeing 747-438 (VH-OJS) - Qantas (QFA) "Qantas Socceroos" / Australia

B747-007-S.jpg

Airbus A380-861 (A6-EDJ) - Emirates (UAE) - "FIFA Partner - South Africa 2010" / United Arab Emirates

A380-002-S.jpg

Airbus A380-841 (9V-SKI) - Singapore Airlines (SIA) / Singapore

A380-006.jpg

Greetings, Zoltan "neu" Pocza :wave:

I love them. Any chance of some JetBlue Airbus 320s?

I already have the whole fleet done, I just did not have time to upload them into the shop. But I think I have all the different paints chemes covered...

You can follow what we have here: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showforum=179

Or on our facebook pages:

Airliners: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deployment-P...202025963158695

Military: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deployment-P...Art/79281653830

..or of course at our website :)

Greetings, neu :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
Those are beautiful Neu, you're opening up an entirely new market with these. Will there be any "classic" airliners, or strictly contemporary schemes?

Don

Thank you Don! :D Sure, there will be, but first the "mainstream". I already have some Classic 747's waiting to be uploaded to the shop! More classic later this year, now we need to establish the whole product setup and offering first.

Greetings, neu :D