LF: 1/48 HASEGAWA RF-4 Phantom II parts

Hi again guys,

a my friend gave me a partial built Hasegawa RF-4E but I don't know why (either him... :bandhead2: ) three important pieces are missing, Q3, Q6 & Q7.

Those are 3 essential parts for the Recce Phantom, they are both fairings for rear Sparrow Bays and the nose zone around the forward wheel bay, a particular feature of the RF-4's...

I am sure those pieces are the same for any Hasegawa RF-4 kit, so no matter which version they came from.

I can buy/swap for for them, I have a good selection of 1/48 spare parts (Italeri Tornado, Hasegawa F-16, A-4, A-7, F-8, also from resin detail sets, and wepons from various manufacturers).

Obviousely I gladly pay any shipping cost.

thanks for looking.

Best regards.

Marco

:soapbox:

Edited by phantomfan
Hi again guys,

a my friend gave me a partial built Hasegawa RF-4E but I don't know why (either him... :D ) three important pieces are missing, Q3, Q6 & Q7.

Those are 3 essential parts for the Recce Phantom, they are both fairings for rear Sparrow Bays and the nose zone around the forward wheel bay, a particular feature of the RF-4's...

I am sure those pieces are the same for any Hasegawa RF-4 kit, so no matter which version they came from.

I can buy/swap for for them, I have a good selection of 1/48 spare parts (Italeri Tornado, Hasegawa F-16, A-4, A-7, F-8, also from resin detail sets, and wepons from various manufacturers).

Obviousely I gladly pay any shipping cost.

thanks for looking.

Best regards.

Marco

:thumbsup:

You might have better luck contacting Hasegawa direct.Good luck though.

You might have better luck contacting Hasegawa direct.Good luck though.

I have tought the same, but I think this is not a good moment to deal with Japan Companies, at least till they solve the initial emergency problems.

Thanks.

Marco

• 7 months later...