1/48 F9F Cougar and F3H Demon

Hi guys,

Well I have just about sourced every Jolly Rogers operated aircraft for my son in 1/48 scale but it appears the Panther and Deman are the illusive ones especially in Australia. Does anyone know if anyone makes them now in 1/48 scale or whether they've been done before?

If you can help please let me know. If you've got models of them in JR colours my son would love to see them.

Regards

Andrew (& Chris)

No Hobbycraft Cougars, those are about 10-12 years overdue.

I too can recommend the AZ/Grand Phoenix F3H, nice kit, loads of detail, and goes together really well despite being a limited run kit.

The Hobby Boss kit does appear to be very similar to the AZ/GP setup, and does appear to have a few more options built in. The only question will be how well will the AZ/GP parts fit in the new kit.

Plenty of aftermarket decals are already in the works for the Hobby Boss kit - so that's one good thing!

Paul

Thanks fellas. That's the problem with being in Australia. Due to the market here these kits are very hard to come by or they take a while to arrive. Have a AZ stockist locally so I'll see what he has available. Didn't Revell do a 1/50 scale Cougar years ago?

Regards

Andrew