Oklahoma ANG F-16C

>>> Art's Viper <<<

HTH ...

Gregg

Gregg Thank you for trying but I get a blank square with a red cross in the top left hand corner and nothing showing even when I click on it and ask show picture..

Tsk!!!

I wonder why Art is having a problem posting his pics ..

HOLMES

Edited by HOLMES

I don't know, he has them in a Phototbucket album and I have no problem seeing them ...

The only thing I can think of is it might be in your end ...

Maybe your firewall or a pop up blocker, etc ...

Gregg

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I don't mean to slam you on your work.Your doing a much,much,better job than I could ever do....but I do have a couple of suggestions...

Are you depicting a Blk32 or a Blk42? Reason I ask is that your profile depicts a Blk32... (WFoV HUD,metal turkey feathers,etc.)

89-2138 is a Blk42 (WAR HUD,carbon fiber turkey feathers,etc..)

See here: http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item36925.html

Also,if you Google images for 'Pratt and Whitney F100-229' you'll see what I mean about the contrast between the metal turkey feathers and the carbon fiber.

Again,I don't mean to give the impression that I'm dogging on your work,but if you like,PM me and I will be more than happy to assist..

Regards,Scot M.

Edited by Scot M

I don't mean to slam you on your work.Your doing a much,much,better job than I could ever do....but I do have a couple of suggestions...

Are you depicting a Blk32 or a Blk42? Reason I ask is that your profile depicts a Blk32... (WFoV HUD,metal turkey feathers,etc.)

89-2138 is a Blk42 (WAR HUD,carbon fiber turkey feathers,etc..)

See here: http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item36925.html

Also,if you Google images for 'Pratt and Whitney F100-229' you'll see what I mean about the contrast between the metal turkey feathers and the carbon fiber.

Again,I don't mean to give the impression that I'm dogging on your work,but if you like,PM me and I will be more than happy to assist..

Regards,Scot M.

Lighten up Scot! They all didn't have carbon fiber turkey feathers, that was later mod to the engine. I know because I am here in Tulsa and speak to the ANG guys quite a bit. So get off you rant and go somewhere else!

Lighten up Scot! They all didn't have carbon fiber turkey feathers, that was later mod to the engine. I know because I am here in Tulsa and speak to the ANG guys quite a bit. So get off you rant and go somewhere else!

You know in the interest of helping Art improve his art I was going to point a few other inconsistencies in the profile but seeing how I'd have to go away if I give usefull critique I'll just stick to "LOL awesome super work LOL ROFL".

Wow.. ok... Might I invite you to RE-READ the first and last sentences? And I guess I missed it... I thought Art was depicting artwork of an actual aircraft...not a what-if...

But I'll go somewhere else...no worries!

• 6 months later...

My work can be viewed at http://arthur-eggers.artistwebsites.com

My work can now be viewed at http://arthur-eggers.artistwebsites.com/index.html

Art,

EXCELLENT site ...well you know what I think of your Art work... I have some ..

Keep up the good work, and PLEASE post more of your profiles etc in this forum. :thumbsup:

Miss seeing your outstanding fine artwork

Take care.will drop you an e mail later. :coolio:

HOLMES :salute:

Thank you HOLMES... Miss hearing from you! I have a new partnership in the works with Kuhn Industries (aka Chris Kuhn) to produce some 3D artwork this Fall... Starting with the V-22 Osprey! Chris is an amazing 3D artist. His work can be viewed on Facebook "Kuhn Industries" or on the Blemder websites! Stand by!

Art