Here is an update for everyone, Greg and I have reached an agreement and i will invite all participants to refrain from publishing any more responses to this thread and to other threads, and i strongly advize them to erase (i.e. edit to remove text) of their previous messages. Any more cyberstalking, defamatory attacks and so on in particular from Richter111 (Richard) will be dealth with legal action.

Stephane,

You're really not in a position to be demanding anything of anyone, remember you have admitted to taking 2.5 years to attempt to deliver a product that has already been paid for while also admitting you have released new products during that time frame.

Your threats of legal action are weak and without foundation.

You need to stop attacking your critics with long-winded rants, mediocre excuses and hollow threats.

You need to get your business act together and start shipping on a regular basis without excuses, if a kit is not ready to go into production then you need to stop taking orders until it is ready to go, expecting customers to wait months or years while you "improve" something is beyond inexcusable.

Ken

Stephane,

You're really not in a position to be demanding anything of anyone, remember you have admitted to taking 2.5 years to attempt to deliver a product that has already been paid for while also admitting you have released new products during that time frame.

Your threats of legal action are weak and without foundation.

You need to stop attacking your critics with long-winded rants, mediocre excuses and hollow threats.

You need to get your business act together and start shipping on a regular basis without excuses, if a kit is not ready to go into production then you need to stop taking orders until it is ready to go, expecting customers to wait months or years while you "improve" something is beyond inexcusable.

Ken

I've been following this one and I am inclined to agree. Sounds to me like he is taking someones money to finance the R&D and then has to wait until he gets more money to buy the needed materials. Not a good way to run a business.

Sorry, sue me Stephane! I got nothing, you get nothing! Have a great day! :nanner:

Randie

Mr. Lilly,

change your eyeglasses and get a life, the answer to your questions is visible in the first post on this thread and the problem fixed, you are wasting your time. If you are still stuck here posting this kind of things since months, if it wasn't already clear to the public it is now transparent with what you have just posted: you are a disgruntled individual with Vendetta as a lifestyle. You got what you bought years ago. Whatever you 'think' i don't care and is of little interest. But if you want to continue to post, be my guest, it will only make my life easier and will make your dossier only the more complete for me to file under stalking, which by the way is a criminal offense in Canada, and you are posting on a Canadian website.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Stratospheremodels

You have changed/edited your posts continuously,

You have threatened legal action,

You have insinuated that a member of this board is participating in terrorist acts by trading secrets,

You have prevaricated, run around the corner and every other linguistic trick to make your story,

You have placed the onus for your behavior on your clients,

and you still push.

Go ahead with your legal threats, understand this however, I too have a long career in Law Enforcement, in fact I am retired from the field. I have a degree in Pre-law, I have checked out your threats, and nothing has been stated or done to harm your reputation by me, or any others. In fact your arguments that we have damaged you will not stand, as you yourself have edited and changed your posts. In the Law Enforcement/Law Fields, you have tampered with evidence.

You accuse me of cyberstalking:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions.

False information, through your own statements on this site, you have admitted to the validity of the claimants, only some of your details are different. Fundamentally, your refudiations have reinforced the claims of the aggrieved, in that you have documented the time frames the persons have alleged.

In fact in one person, you allege they stole two of your product, then sent secret documents and information to a third party. If this is true, and you did not report this, then you yourself are guilt of aiding and abetting in a known crime.

Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims.

You have demanded my information of my name on a public forum.

False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her.

All your threats against me legally, and others then accuse me and others of harassing you when details about past experiences are brought forward in this forum, which is ostensibly its purpose.

Within these generally accepted guidelines of cyberstalking, it would appear you have conducted this activity of which you accuse myself and others of doing.

Oh and like the other poster, I am retired and a returning to school student. therefore poor, knock yourself out.

You have insinuated that a member of this board is participating in terrorist acts by trading secrets,

You have prevaricated, run around the corner and every other linguistic trick to make your story,

and you still push.

Go ahead with your legal threats, understand this however, I too have a long career in Law Enforcement, in fact I am retired from the field. I have a degree in Pre-law, I have checked out your threats, and nothing has been stated or done to harm your reputation by me, or any others. In fact your arguments that we have damaged you will not stand, as you yourself have edited and changed your posts. In the Law Enforcement/Law Fields, you have tampered with evidence.

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions.

False information, through your own statements on this site, you have admitted to the validity of the claimants, only some of your details are different. Fundamentally, your refudiations have reinforced the claims of the aggrieved, in that you have documented the time frames the persons have alleged.

In fact in one person, you allege they stole two of your product, then sent secret documents and information to a third party. If this is true, and you did not report this, then you yourself are guilt of aiding and abetting in a known crime.

Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims.

False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her.

All your threats against me legally, and others then accuse me and others of harassing you when details about past experiences are brought forward in this forum, which is ostensibly its purpose.

Within these generally accepted guidelines of cyberstalking, it would appear you have conducted this activity of which you accuse myself and others of doing.

Oh and like the other poster, I am retired and a returning to school student. therefore poor, knock yourself out.

And that boys and girls....is called a zinger!

What I enjoy the most about this thread is Stephane is claiming that all these people are tarnishing his bad name, yet his behavior and finger pointing towards his own paying customers has done more to tarnish his image than any bashing he has taken from other parties.

You can sue me too if you like Stephane. I have a few lint balls in my pockets you can have.

<< If someone was publicly selling the 3D files fron aerospace vehicles, including of military vehicles that have originated in a gov't organism and was offering them for sale for anyone who can pay for them (even if it was just to someone this side of the border) i would say that would constiture ITAR violation, and not the twisted word that you used which have no relation to this (you truly don't know too much about this sort of things to use a word like this do you ?). 3D files are often used to create rapid prototyping parts, milling parts, even for making full size milled molds for making composite fuselages that are exact in proportion. I don't need to insinuate anything my friend, anyone with Google can find plenty, and if the big ears of Echelon cannot find what's publicly visible on the web (note, it was not on this forum) then i feel it is a pity for information gathering agencies, and rather scary too. But i am sure they are not that incompetent. There were plenty of gov't employees on internet forums and i am sure they did what they had to do when that case happened. If that was not the case (which i doubt) i personally warned the guy both publicly and privately that it was a bad idea to try to sell those things. I also know what he did to me: criminal blackmail, as well as his past recasting plans (thankfully for him he did not go through with recasting, but ironically, only because the public response was quite low for the kits he wanted to copy... Anyway, the guy is not a poster here.>>

and you still push.

<< And there are plenty of psychopaths out there who are doing precisely what you describe against their own victim: Trying to make it look like they are the victims when they are in fact the stalkers, i must say you really sunk yourself on that one, because i found a post by you just by Googling your forum name, Richter111, where you declare that you will form a blog or internet group whose content will be visible only to people who become members (that's what one may call a clandestine website or blog, where it would be easy to disseminate false information about individuals or companies to damage them if someone wanted to do so... (but it would be a Very risky game if you ask me, because you never know when you may get caught if you cross the line, or by who). I studied psychology you know, the very fact that you mentionned that plus what i saw you posting on that other forum about that idea now may take a whole other turn for you in light of what you are doing here. Ego and spirit of vengeance makes people like you sometime do very foolish things to try to obtain that last word in public forums. That's fine with me if you want to play that game, just remember that i have caught people that were way more intelligent than you before and who thought they could run away with committing illegal acts designed to cause malicious harm to me and my company. Oh, and if for only one second you might think this is threatening you, don't waste your time, the only thing i will "threaten" you with is with legal action. And anyway, the only one trying to build a card castle of imagined things here and who is still trying to hide his name while launching those attacks is you.>>

Signed Stephane.>>

Keep talking, you are only sinking yourself faster my friend, it is really easy to pretend a lot of bs on a forum when you keep hiding your identity like you do, i see only one reason for you to still be here posting this kind of things when the problem have already been publicly solved between my customer and i: your little ego and your love of making flame wars. You have a track record for this kind of things on other forums. As for your feeling so comfortable behind your anonymous attacks, well i've got bad news for you: I already found out who you are 2 days ago. I also know you lost your job last year, your wife lost her job, you have a family you are supposed to take care of but instead you are posting this kind of things at 2:45 am in the middle of the night against someone you do not even know, and you have like, what, more than 5000 posts on the forum. My question to you: what kind of responsible father who have small kids spends his time doing this instead of taking his responsabilities and taking care of his family and looking for a job instead of having your rear end on a computer seat in the middle of the night doing this ?? I think your actions speak for themselves: you have a Lot of personal issues and you seem to take them on whoever and whatever on various forums. And it's not like it was not easy to find out: your life is spread out all over internet forums, Facebook including all your social affiliations and yoru birthdate. Maybe you should have thought about it before starting into cyberstalking.

As for your definition of cyberstalking, it is hilarious, because that then makes every lawyer in the world a cyberstalker. As that's how legal documents and pursuite are sent to criminals (if you knew the law so well): by finding the name and adress of the person responsible for the attacks so that they can be prosecuted.. I must say you start to sound pretty desesperate, pulling at any straw you can. As for private detective agencies, they are there precisely to get the goods on people who try to hide their identity like you. But it's now a mooth point.

First, you are completely wrong about this, if you were in law-enforcement you would know this already: reverse-engineering & recasting a resin kit is civil law, not criminal law, cases like this are notoriously difficult to prove and can take 10 years or more to be heard in court, especially here that we are talking about a guy on another continent, and 15 years ago i had neither the time nor the inclination to go after someone for making a kit a different scale than mine. Nice try but the law doesn't force you to sue someone who did something to you if you don't want to or if it's a case that would be a great waste of time with nothing to gain in return. And anyway, there are wide differences between each State laws, Canadian law and Quebec law in this matter. Moot point anyway, but just offering you the curtesy to broaden your knowledge of law since that seems to be lacking.

I sure edited my posts, i do it all the time, first for typo corrections, second, in this case, by mutual agreement with my client since we resolved our case , third, your pityfull attempt at pulling the 'you tempered with evidence' argument, well, i have bad news for you again: i kept a copy of each of the webpages content, before and after updates in my dossier on this. I say, if you were really in law enforcement, you would have made a very bad cop, or at least, one who makes a lot of wrong assumptions not based on facts. As for me, i always stick with the facts, and have no need to hide behind an anonymous nickname, Richard.

''You accuse me of cyberstalking:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions.''

This is what you would call hyper-paranoia. And you know that the black helicopters are watching you don't you ;) ? That's all pretty desesperate too, specially from someone who had nothing to do with me just a few days ago.

And last but not all, don't waste your time, it is crystal clear who started all this by posting attacks on 7 sections of the forum on my own threads and with your promess to continue to do so, THAT's what you call cyberstalking, and with you insisting on creating more flame war and trolling around even though the problem between me and my client have been publicly resolved since several days now. So, who is acting in a totally unreasonnable way here ?

Do yourself a favor, go look for work to take care of your family responsabilities, and go outside to do some exercise. Otherwise, you just make yourself look like who you are: someone who needs help with the issues in your head.

Stephane.

Keep talking, you are only sinking yourself faster my friend,

Do not call me friend

it is really easy to pretend a lot of bs (B.S.) on a forum when you keep hiding your identity like you do, i see only one reason for you to still be here posting this kind of things when the problem have already been publicly solved between my customer and i: your little ego and your love of making flame wars.

You have a track record for this kind of things on other forums.

Really? My reputation is calling out people? I can live with that. Funny thing is, the poster initially posted and it took you from 29 March 2011 to 05 June 2011 to respond to him here. After I posted to this page.

As for your feeling so comfortable behind your anonymous attacks, well i've (I've) got bad news for you: I already found out who you are 2 days ago. I also know you lost your job last year, your wife lost her job, you have a family you are supposed to take care of but instead you are posting this kind of things at 2:45 am in the middle of the night against someone you do not even know, and you have like, what, more than 5000 posts on the forum. My question to you: what kind of responsible father who have small kids spends his time doing this instead of taking his responsabilities (responsibilities) and taking care of his family and looking for a job instead of having your rear end on a computer seat in the middle of the night doing this ?? I think your actions speak for themselves: you have a Lot of personal issues and you seem to take them on whoever and whatever on various forums. And it's not like it was not easy to find out: your life is spread out all over internet forums, Facebook including all your social affiliations and yoru birthdate. (Your birth date) Maybe you should have thought about it before starting into cyberstalking.

And this is exactly the definition of cyberstalking. Oh, You also have your facts wrong, very wrong.

As for your definition of cyberstalking, it is hilarious, because that then makes every lawyer in the world a cyberstalker. As that's how legal documents and pursuite (pursuit) are sent to criminals (if you knew the law so well): by finding the name and adress (address) of the person responsible for the attacks so that they can be prosecuted.. I must say you start to sound pretty desesperate, (desperate) pulling at any straw you can. As for private detective agencies, they are there precisely to get the goods on people who try to hide their identity like you. But it's now a mooth ( moot) point.

First, you are completely wrong about this, if you were in law-enforcement you would know this already: reverse-engineering & recasting a resin kit is civil law, not criminal law, cases like this are notoriously difficult to prove and can take 10 years or more to be heard in court, especially here that we are talking about a guy on another continent, and 15 years ago i had neither the time nor the inclination to go after someone for making a kit a different scale than mine. Nice try but the law doesn't force you to sue someone who did something to you if you don't want to or if it's a case that would be a great waste of time with nothing to gain in return. And anyway, there are wide differences between each State laws, Canadian law and Quebec law in this matter. Moot point anyway, but just offering you the curtesy (Courtesy) to broaden your knowledge of law since that seems to be lacking.

First, I never mentioned anything about casting and recasting, second, if you know of a crime (as you allege) and do not report it, you are party to a crime.

I sure edited my posts, i do it all the time, first for typo corrections, second, in this case, by mutual agreement with my client since we resolved our case , third, your pityfull attempt at pulling the 'you tempered with evidence' argument, well, i have bad news for you again: i kept a copy of each of the webpages content, before and after updates in my dossier on this. I say, if you were really in law enforcement, you would have made a very bad cop, or at least, one who makes a lot of wrong assumptions not based on facts. As for me, i always stick with the facts, and have no need to hide behind an anonymous nickname, Richard.

Editing posts constitutes changing them, and anything you "Back up" still is up on the air, as you can modify info at any stage. And really a dossier? Is this like Richard Nixon's "Enemies List?"

''You accuse me of cyberstalking:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions.''

This is what you would call hyper-paranoia. And you know that the black helicopters are watching you don't you ;) ? That's all pretty desesperate too, specially from someone who had nothing to do with me just a few days ago.

Taking the argument personal it would seem, as so far all you have done is poke fun at me in a public forum. I reiterate, you have your facts substantially wrong, and you have come after me with personal attacks.

And last but not all, don't waste your time, it is crystal clear who started all this by posting attacks on 7 sections of the forum on my own threads and with your promess (Promise) to continue to do so, THAT's what you call cyberstalking, and with you insisting on creating more flame war and trolling around even though the problem between me and my client have been publicly resolved since several days now. So, who is acting in a totally unreasonnable (unreasonable)way here ?

Do yourself a favor, go look for work to take care of your family responsabilities, and go outside to do some exercise. Otherwise, you just make yourself look like who you are: someone who needs help with the issues in your head.

Thank you for your professional diagnosis, does that make you a therapist as well as a lawyer, police officer and international man of mystery?

Stephane.

You know what..... I'd just take the Hit and admit that you have been slow to deliver. Make it right and shut up. Do you Understand.... or must I say it in french. Ferme ta gueule et envoie le colis. Idiot.

You have ticked people off..... Deliver... No excuses.

RichterIII is good and is like the rest of us ticked at people who do not deliver.

So get out of your shell and F""" Off.

You know what..... I'd just take the Hit and admit that you have been slow to deliver. Make it right and shut up. Do you Understand.... or must I say it in french. Ferme ta gueule et envoie le colis. Idiot.

You have ticked people off..... Deliver... No excuses.

RichterIII is good and is like the rest of us ticked at people who do not deliver.

So get out of your shell and F""" Off.

Pas mal infantile le gars, t'est qui toi, qu'est-ce tu fait ici ? Pour moi t'as pas mal de problèmes à lire l'anglais, si tu t'avais lu le thread comme du monde t'aurais vu que mon client et moi on a déjà réglé le problème, fin de l'histoire. Il ne reste plus que des gens comme toi qui têtent dessus, de charmant anonymes avec pas de savoir vivre. Tu fais dur. Va donc enrichir ton vocabulaire, l'école c'est fait pour ça.

Traduction: no manners and another anonymous individual who still squats on this thread while the issue that started it all have long been fixed.