O/T - Anyone know where I can get MS Combat Flight Simulator 2

I'm fairly sure I have the ETO and Pacific versions at my parents house, no good to me anymore, if they're still knocking about you're free to have them. I'll be going back this weekend so can check if you want.

>>> Amazon <<< has it in the Marketplace ...

The used copies seem reasonable ...

Very reasonable! Shipping to Canada is the issue. I have asked a few of them to make exceptions. We'll see. I understand there has been a change in the requirements to ship internationally. A lot of merchants are either charging an arm, a leg and most of a torso OR they just don't do it.

EDIT - Nope - they are not into shipping to Canada. Damn Anti-Canadites! What did we ever do?

Edited by CorsairMan
I'm fairly sure I have the ETO and Pacific versions at my parents house, no good to me anymore, if they're still knocking about you're free to have them. I'll be going back this weekend so can check if you want.

That would be awesome! I'm willing to buy or trade.

CFS2 was good, but have you also looked at IL2 1946? I'll bet the system specs are a bit higher, and not every sim appeals to everyone, but it's a new program that might be a little easier to get to run on a modern rig, and supports newer hardware, like multiple controllers and TrackIR. It has both the European and Pacific theaters and aircraft.

You can get it at gog.com for $10:

IL2: 1946

That would be awesome! I'm willing to buy or trade.

Ok, I've got a good idea of where they'll be if they havent gone the way of a charity shop, will have a look over the weekend, cant vouch for having the instruction booklets though I'm sure the key commands and whatnot can easily be found online.

I had all 3 and I was just able to dig up 1 and 3...but I can't find 2 ...I know I didnt' give it away. I recall it was a 2 CD

set in one of those thicker double-CD holders

EDIT: I found it...mixed with a couple of hundred music CD's...MS Legalese stoood out when reading the spines :lol:

So I have all 3 in Ottawa

Edited by ThatJeffGuy
I had all 3 and I was just able to dig up 1 and 3...but I can't find 2 ...I know I didnt' give it away. I recall it was a 2 CD

EDIT: I found it...mixed with a couple of hundred music CD's...MS Legalese stoood out when reading the spines :thumbsup:

I liked the 3rd one, had forgotten about it until you mentioned it though, it was jut about at the limits of what my old brick of a PC could handle, I liked the if you didnt perform in time the Nazis won element. Well since you have all 3 and are in Ottawa and I cant be sure of finding mine, I'd say you're the guy to deal with.

EDIT: I found it...mixed with a couple of hundred music CD's...MS Legalese stoood out when reading the spines ;)

Sell or trade for #2? Let me know what you think!

I too, love combat flight simulators! Have all 3 of those mentioned here, plus IL2 and the expansions. Have any of you seen the new IL2 game that deals with the Battle of Britain? It's due out very soon! Looking forward to this one as well!

CFS2 was good, but have you also looked at IL2 1946? I'll bet the system specs are a bit higher, and not every sim appeals to everyone, but it's a new program that might be a little easier to get to run on a modern rig, and supports newer hardware, like multiple controllers and TrackIR. It has both the European and Pacific theaters and aircraft.

You can get it at gog.com for $10:

IL2: 1946

$10? Seems like a good deal to me. Yeah, I will download it.