I can't seem to locate the video anymore but the other night I was watching Sportscenter briefly and they played the Top Ten all time opening days for MLB. In one of them it was 1923 and the opening of Yankee Stadium. They had video of the times (supposed) and in the video they show a 4 engine airplane flyover the stadium that looks remarkably like a 17. Being that this was 1923 what could it have been? I can't think of anything that had 4 engines flying at that period of time.

Damn ESPN's website had a link to the said video but the video no longer exists. And this was either yesterday or the day before.

Just wondering if anyone else caught this or knows of said video.

Couldn't find the video eather but you plane may be could have been a "Bartling Bomber" clicky here

But that is just a WAG from me. Good question though

It was definitely a single wing 4 engine plane. I'm thinking it was definitely a 17 and ESPN screwed up so they took the video down. Why else would their webpage sy the video was no longer available days after they aired it.