I have been told there is a Hobby Shop in London, Ont. that has a couple of Eduard Kfirs on the shelf. I have not heard of Eduard doing or re-boxing any Kfir. Does anyone have any info on this? Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

bob

Only game in town as far as my knowledge goes is that Italeri/ESCI´s one in the only available, maybe Kinetic may surprise us soon?????? Raymond.......telephone for you...... :D ;)

Hey,

on modeling madness Dagger from yesterday there is also a mention to an Eduard Kfir in a canadian store (CAN50)..... google turned nothing so far...

i DO HOPE is not a prank.... i need a couple of those boxes asap..

Cheers

German

Hey,

on modeling madness Dagger from yesterday there is also a mention to an Eduard Kfir in a canadian store (CAN50)..... google turned nothing so far...

i DO HOPE is not a prank.... i need a couple of those boxes asap..

Cheers

German

modeling madness is where i got my info. I email the person and he says there are 2 on the shelf. Maybe they are the italeri ones with some eduard mirages above and below. I can promise you this is no april fools on my part! I haven't found any info either. i asked him to take a picture of the box, if he could.

Edited by louie
modeling madness is where i got my info. I email the person and he says there are 2 on the shelf. Maybe they are the italeri ones with some eduard mirages above and below. I can promise you this is no april fools on my part! I haven't found any info either. i asked him to take a picture of the box, if he could.

The author of the article in question posted on the Modeling Madness forums that he typoed and it's an Italeri Kfir.