Decided to Quit ModelBuilding.

It is my formal decision to quit building models and my vocation of photography and pursue a life of enlightenment in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet. I am giving away all my life's possessions and formally declaring myself free of all worldly pursuits.

I leave you with this quote from the Siddhartha Gautama. "Peace comes from within, do not seek it without"

It is my formal decision to quit building models and my vocation of photography and pursue a life of enlightenment in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet. I am giving away all my life's possessions and formally declaring myself free of all worldly pursuits.

I leave you with this quote from the Siddhartha Gautama. "Peace comes from within, do not seek it without"

Ill drop you a PM, ill take all those kits and photography equipment off your hands. You could even drop everything off at my place, its on the way to enlightenment anyway.

Edited by camaroz06

Hey, I've thought about doing this myself a few times to scape SWMBO. Of course, if I do, I'll take my kits to Tibet. No way I'd leave those behind :lol:

Rob

P.S. Can you just imagine building an F/A-18 in 1/32 at the foot of the Himalayas?? WOW!

Edited by TOPGUN
Hey, I've thought about doing this myself a few times to scape SWMBO. Of course, if I do, I'll take my kits to Tibet. No way I'd leave those behind :lol:

Rob

P.S. Can you just imagine building an F/A-18 in 1/32 at the foot of the Himalayas?? WOW!

I can also see you in your "lunghi" and a Topee and a walking stick to keep your balance as YOU trekked from the Himalayas

over the border to INDIA to buy the Tamiya putty that you SO desperately need...

and then trek back to the tranquility of GANGA MATA to find you forgot to purchase the paints... :D :rofl:

HOLMES :salute::salute: