LF 1/48 Monogram F-8 Crusader Parts

I need the following 1/48 Monogram F-8 Crusader parts: wing tip #8, refueling door #42. If you have these parts or an entire F-8 kit you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

I need the following 1/48 Monogram F-8 Crusader parts: wing tip #8, refueling door #42. If you have these parts or an entire F-8 kit you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, I have a kit that is missing part of the right (I think?) fuselage. I could maybe use some MERS and TERS, but, let me know if you're interested? My addy is

imtelly@izoom.net Thanks for a reply.

Telly

Jeff, I have a kit that is missing part of the right (I think?) fuselage. I could maybe use some MERS and TERS, but, let me know if you're interested? My addy is

imtelly@izoom.net Thanks for a reply.

Telly

Hi Telly,

could you please let me know if do you have the complete fin???

I now it is part of the fuselage halves but I need that just to complete my RF-8 conversion.

Please let me know.

I have a lot of parts/decals to trade.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Marco

Hi Telly,

could you please let me know if do you have the complete fin???

I now it is part of the fuselage halves but I need that just to complete my RF-8 conversion.

Please let me know.

I have a lot of parts/decals to trade.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Marco

Marco, I don't know what part you need? I've been talking to Jeff about a complete kit, because I can't find the incomplete one. I have 5 F-8 kits, all complete, but, only one Monogram. Contact me about what you need or want at imtelly@izoom.net Thanks.

Telly