Anyone planning to attend?

What: SCOTTCON 2011

Theme: 1911 – 2011: A Century of Progress

Where: Museum of Aviation

Ga Hwy 247 and Russell Parkway

Warner Robins, GA 31088

Lat/Long N32.59184 W83.586302 (for the GPS dependant)

Date: Saturday 04 Jun, 2011

Time: 9:00AM 4:00PM

Hosts: IPMS Gen RL Scott Chapter and the Museum of Aviation

Check out the contest website for categories, special theme categories, registration, directions and other details.

Contest Website: http://ipmsrlscottcontest.webs.com

Also be sure to check out the Museum website at http://www.museumofaviation.org/ . It is the Second Largest Museum in the USAF Museum System so there’s plenty to see and do while the contest is going on.

Thanks for looking!

Jay

In my best "Waterboy" voice, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Seriously, we're used to the aroma of drying paint at the registraion desk! Seems like 50% of the contestants complete their entries the night before the contest begins. Personally, it's one of my prime motivators. Without it, I'd probably never finish anything! :lol: But come on and visit, even if you don't have anything to enter. With no model entry, it's free to come, look and socialize. And you can tour the museum again. Heck, you might even buy a model from a vendor!

To quote Atlanta Rythm Section "So come on down and visit! You'll dig it!"

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was there this morning, I could not stay for the judging but I did get some pics of some great looking models and managed to pick a couple of kits to add to my stash. I'll post the pics when I finally make it back to my house later today.

I was there this morning, I could not stay for the judging but I did get some pics of some great looking models and managed to pick a couple of kits to add to my stash. I'll post the pics when I finally make it back to my house later today.

Thank you .... :banana::nanner: