Me thinks that's a P2V-5F. Luckily it has the observation nose and MAD boom and engine pods, so the only obvious thing you need to mod on the Hasegawa P2V-7 kit, is the bulged canopy. I think Falcon had a conversion in one of their sets. Decals, I guess you could get some generic marking sheets, and maybe some kit decals. The only hard thing would probably be finding the Anacostia bit.

I'm currently building Hasegawa's P2V-7 as a -7 (or SP-2H). The kit is basic, with very simple cockpit shapes that don't pretend to be accurate, and essentially empty wheel-wells. But with careful construction, I'm finding the fit isn't too bad. There have been some aftermarket interior sets made over the years, but they may not be easy to find.

Provided the above-mentioned Falcon conversion gets you to the specific ship, decals should be sourceable in standard number and stencil sets from various manufacturers. Some aircraft markings (national insignias, some stencils) should be in various editions of the kit. My kit is out of a Revell of Germany box, with a gull gray-over-white ship from 1968.

That wing pod looks somewhat different from that in the kit, however. Much bigger, with an odd set of interior details...

I have the old Falcon triple conversion set with the P-2V-5, TF-86 and TBM-3W and it does have the large wing tip tanks as well as the tail gun position. You would also have to move the radome backwards. I read in a conversion article many years ago that you may have to shorten the fuselage, but since then, could not find definite proof on this.

Best wishes,

Grant