Aftermarket Resin Companies

Yes, Squadron owns Black Box/Avionix and yes they do still have the same people. They are still producing new sets too along with reworking some of the old ones. I just meet and talked with them last month at EagleQuest.

Dave Fassett

Sorry to burst your bubble Em but check out this AMS site

http://www.amsresin.com/

Also Mike Belcher has a couple of lines..couple of lines Belcher Bits and Battalion Bits

http://www.belcherbits.com/

A link at the old Harold's own web site to the current web site will be very helpful.

Obviously, you cannot expect to see anouncement of moving to Sprue Brothers at the MidTenn site. Did anyone post about the move here at ARC?

A link at the old Harold's own web site to the current web site will be very helpful.

Obviously, you cannot expect to see anouncement of moving to Sprue Brothers at the MidTenn site. Did anyone post about the move here at ARC?

I'm not sure why you say "Obviously, you cannot expect... at the MidTenn site.", but that's exactly what I did! I put the announcement on my website, right at the top of the AMS category, and left it there for 60-90 days, until I got assurances from Harold and from Gordon that I had left it there long enough for AMS and Sprue to promote or advertise the change. At the time, it was my decision to let Harold discuss the move, which he announced in several forums.

HERE is the announcemet that was on my website. It even contained a LINK to the AMS category at Sprue Bros. Gordon and I are friends, Harold and I are friends, and it seemed proper for me to make it easy to find AMS' new abode!

This was last September/October. I'll leave it active AGAIN for a few days to allow anyone interested to see it.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Jack

Jack at MidTenn had put a link to Sprue Brothers for several months. I announced the move here on ARC and several other forums. I am unable to remove my old Verizon site after they sold to Frontier. I have contacted them and requested a removal, however I see it still lingers.

You can also try the Google search engine:

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-9300639326172081%3Ac6lzq8-dhwz&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search&q=ams+resin&hl=en

It really helps when you need to find something.

I hope this helps.

Thanks to all the guys posting here as well.

Harold