I'm pumped to see all three California teams in the playoffs, although I wish my Kings could've finished with a better seed to avoid the Sharks in the first round. The Kings have played San Jose tough all season, although I don't expect them to win the series. I hope they at least put up a good fight.

kings-sharks-fight-1.jpg

(I should be happy that LA didn't draw Vancouver in the first round, right?)

Seeing the way Nashville played last night, the Ducks' fourth seed draw looks like it's going to be a tough series for them. I think both series are going to be physical. I'm really looking forward to game-time tonight.

GO KINGS GO!

Cheers,

-O (LA Kings fan)

I'm pumped to see all three California teams in the playoffs, although I wish my Kings could've finished with a better seed to avoid the Sharks in the first round. The Kings have played San Jose tough all season, although I don't expect them to win the series. I hope they at least put up a good fight.

kings-sharks-fight-1.jpg

(I should be happy that LA didn't draw Vancouver in the first round, right?)

Seeing the way Nashville played last night, the Ducks' fourth seed draw looks like it's going to be a tough series for them. I think both series are going to be physical. I'm really looking forward to game-time tonight.

GO KINGS GO!

Cheers,

-O (LA Kings fan)

I have to disagree :yahoo: , I am a huge Sharks fan... actually since I am Slovenian in origin I always had hard time rooting against Kings because of Anže Kopitar but since he is injured I am all in for Sharks, with the way this season was going it is going to be fun series! :yahoo:

Uh...hey prowler, you spelled it wrong. Kings is spelled with a K, not a W.

:yahoo:

Hey FlyingLow, good luck to your Sharks. LA will miss Anze's scoring, but hopefully our defense and goaltending will keep San Jose's snipers off the score sheet.

Go HABS Go!

Olé, Olé, Olé Olé....

I may not be a realist this year, but that doesn't stop me from hoping!!!

Backup plan: Enjoy watching the Canucks run to their first-ever cup.

ALF

BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And anyone NOT from Texas ;)

369694355v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Gettin' this for my baby girl when we go to Canucks-Hawks games. :jaw-dropping:

Anybody but Vancouver. :D

Flames fans and Oilers fans SUCK

Flyers BABY, I can't take another playoff or Stanley Cup Defeat

Your Senior Vice President is TOOTHLESS...

bobby%20clarke.jpg

wait, it's just the first game of the first round...I'll get into form by Game 3.

Edited by The_Animal
Dont get too cokcy Animal, if i remember correctly your Canucks won the first game the last two years and we sent Lou home crying. Go Hawks.

And statistically, you guys were on a roll...going into the playoffs, the last two years. Who was statistically on a roll...THIS year? Game set and match.

The Canucks played in the worst division in Hockey. Their numbers are inflated. Granted, the Hawks are not as good this year and they have been but dont write them off.....

Edited by D.Lesko

Montreal and Vancouver in the final!!!!! Watch Bettman pee his pants as ONLY Canadians will watch the final then!!!!

If not a Canadian team then original six. Then who really cares?

The Canucks played in the worst division in Hockey. Their numbers are inflated. Granted, the Hawks are not as good this year and they have been but dont write them off.....

Yeah, and most of the Canucks' wins came at the cost of other divisions. D. I'll see ya when the series is over...and the 'Nucks head to the NEXT round. :whistle:

Vancouver

Vs. Eastern Conference teams: 13-5-0

Vs. Western Conference teams: 43-14-7

Western Conference Stats:

Vs. Central Division: 12-5-3

Vs. North West Division: 18-4-2

Vs. Pacific Division: 13-5-2

Eastern Conference Stats:

Vs. Atlantic Division: 3-2-0

Vs. North East Division: 4-3-1

Vs. South East Division: 4-0-1

Chicago

Vs. Eastern Conference teams: 9-6-3

Vs. Westmern Conference teams: 35-23-6

Western Conference Stats:

Vs. Central Division: 15-7-2

Vs. North West Division: 10-9-1 (Hmm, D.Lesko, let me ask ya something. If the NWD is supposed to be the worst in the league...why is it that the Hawks barely eeked out a plus .500 win record against North West Division opponents. Something doesn't compute here.)

Vs. Pacific Division: 10-7-3

Eastern Conference Stats:

Vs. Atlantic Division: 2-3-0

Vs. North East Division: 4-1-1

Vs. South East Division: 3-2-2

Still wanna chirp? Stats don't lie. Ain't lookin' good for your Hawks this year. Bluster may work wonders when it comes to hot air.

Toews better polish his clubs... Summer might come early this year.

Edited by The_Animal
Two letters and an apostrophe

B's

Same here. The current lineup has the best chance they've had in a LONG time. The B's/Habs series is going to be classic old time NHL playoff material. I'm really looking forward to these games.

I am also a Penguins fan as I grew up a fan of Mario, Jagr, Stevens etc. I still root for the Penguins unless it is against the B's.

369694355v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Gettin' this for my baby girl when we go to Canucks-Hawks games. :P

Flames fans and Oilers fans SUCK

Your Senior Vice President is TOOTHLESS...

bobby%20clarke.jpg

wait, it's just the first game of the first round...I'll get into form by Game 3.

Way to funny, toothless then not now, but Clark's got Two Stanley Cup Trophy's under his belt