GO PENS!!!

I'm a Pittsburgher so I'm obviously a huge Penguins' fan, but there are other series that I'm going to watch. I'm particuarly excited about the Sabres - Flyers matchup. A streaking hot team vs. a really talented team that has been playing lousy hockey for at least a month.

I'd like to see a good series between the Sharks and Kings, but alas, I think the Sharks win in 5. I'll still watch game 1 tonight.

Preds - Ducks should be a good one too. I was shocked to see the Preds win by that score last night, but I would be surprised if this didn't go 7.

GO PENS!!!

Just 'cause the French language political debate got moved I'm watching the Habs and Bruins........ Only in Canada Eh. Not even politicians mess with hockey because they know hands down they'd loose!

I'm rooting for no one team cause mine got shafted again...... I think Ballard really did jinx the Maple Leafs.

I have been impressed with those Blue Jays though.

Just 'cause the French language political debate got moved I'm watching the Habs and Bruins........ Only in Canada Eh. Not even politicians mess with hockey because they know hands down they'd loose!

I'm rooting for no one team cause mine got shafted again...... I think Ballard really did jinx the Maple Leafs.

I have been impressed with those Blue Jays though.

Hmmm...your Laffs fans have been invading the Canucks Facebook page and flaming 'Nucks fans like the Leafs won the Stanley Cup. Hey...wait aminute...they haven't won a Cup since I've been alive. I guess the 43 year drought continues. :P

Oh...and the Jays are 6-6 .500 Baseball...if you're impressed with .500...I think they'd better look at losing James Brown's song on their ad on Sportsnet...before they take the lyrics to heart "I got soul and I'm SuperBAD..."

BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...GOD...another one.

ox2w_yk_f1vhaav5_bhqoe.jpg

Of course Canucks fans are two steps above Red Wings fans on the evolutionary scale. :wave::yahoo:

Hey, Aaron, here's your shirt: 41LCoOJCKEL.jpg

Edited by The_Animal
Hmmm...your Laffs fans have been invading the Canucks Facebook page and flaming 'Nucks fans like the Leafs won the Stanley Cup. Hey...wait aminute...they haven't won a Cup since I've been alive. I guess the 43 year drought continues. :P

Oh...and the Jays are 6-6 .500 Baseball...if you're impressed with .500...I think they'd better look at losing James Brown's song on their ad on Sportsnet...before they take the lyrics to heart "I got soul and I'm SuperBAD..."

Oh...GOD...another one.

ox2w_yk_f1vhaav5_bhqoe.jpg

Of course Canucks fans are two steps above Red Wings fans on the evolutionary scale. :wave::yahoo:

Hey, Aaron, here's your shirt: 41LCoOJCKEL.jpg

.500 ball is nothing to slouch at, I'm not saying they will win everything but they do play very well.

As for the Leafs....... being the richest team in the league, I'd say they may be cutting that noose and building. I think in my lifetime.

Canucks might make it...... but I really don't think they will.

I'm in for an original six team.

Anybody but Vancouver. :yahoo:

What he said!!

My team is nowhere's close to the playoffs yet. But if there's any kind of mercy in this world, the 'nuks will hopefully be out quickly again. I don't think people realize something about living here in Western Canada. If the 'nuks actually win the cup, there'll simply be no living within 3000 kms of Vancouver. The team as a whole isn't too distasteful really.....it's the 'nuk fans that are absolutley insufferable. They're just terrible. They cheer their team on like they're the center of the universe, and as soon as the team faulters.....those same fans turn completely into Mr. Hyde....and they implode!!

You should have seen their team discussion forums go completely insane after my Oilers beat them 2 games in a row at the end of the season. You'd honestly think that the team deserved to be burnt at the stake by the fans. It was so awesome!!

So yeah, I'll take pretty much anyone....as long as it's not the 'nuks!!

(and if you think I'm being un-patriotic......there's 17 Canadians in the Hawks line-up....and 14 in the 'nuks line-up) :wave:

HEY TILT... You said something????? :yahoo:

And frankly. Those were the BANDWAGON fans that you were talking to. The ones who don't know their heads from their @$$es. The true 'Nuck fans support their team through and through. As far as we were concerned, the two game blip versus the Snoirlers...were anomalies. They figured Eberle, Hall et al were out to lunch and paid for their miscalculation. Don't get too high on yourselves. Oiler fans, your last three games were the true measure of what you guys were able to. Don't chalk it up to not caring because you were out of contention.

BTW...thanks for the wakeup call, Oilers. That's why we're going into the playoffs aiming to beat on Chicago...and all comers.

Edited by The_Animal

Ahhhh......

Thanks Tilt. I'm in SoCal and far removed from Western Canada, so your post explains alot. Especially this:

green2-480x360.jpg

Speaking of facepalm, that would explain J.J.'s facepalm, dontcha think?

So, Animal, are you the one on the left or the right?

:P

Ahhhh......

Thanks Tilt. I'm in SoCal and far removed from Western Canada, so your post explains alot. Especially this:

green2-480x360.jpg

Speaking of facepalm, that would explain J.J.'s facepalm, dontcha think?

So, Animal, are you the one on the left or the right?

I don't go to Canucks games because they're priced out of my reach and I have better uses for my money. My money goes to camera gear. I support my team by buying jerseys...(well, my wife does).

It's because guys like Tilt et al (Oilers and Flames fans)...that keep bringing up antiquated Stanley Cup wins and gloating about the past that p****s us Canucks fans off. 89 (Calgary's SOLE win) is so far back in ancient history that it isn't even a factor in the Cup playoffs any more. Neither are the Cups won during Gretzky's tenure in Edmonton. NONE of those wins matter anymore. So deal with it.

"C'mon Nucks...Do it for Manny...Do it for Luc. Do it for Wayne...Let's put our stamp on the Hockey's Holy Grail".

bourdon-top_49797.jpg

RIP Luc Bourdon February 16, 1987 – May 29, 2008

Manny%20Malhotra%20New%20Jersey%20Devils%20v%20Vancouver%20ygD3p9fo8P9l.jpg

and Wayne Maki.

Dec2010_maki2_rr.jpg

Edited by The_Animal
HEY TILT... You said something????? :P

And frankly. Those were the BANDWAGON fans that you were talking to. The ones who don't know their heads from their @$$es. The true 'Nuck fans support their team through and through. As far as we were concerned, the two game blip versus the Snoirlers...were anomalies. They figured Eberle, Hall et al were out to lunch and paid for their miscalculation. Don't get too high on yourselves. Oiler fans, your last three games were the true measure of what you guys were able to. Don't chalk it up to not caring because you were out of contention.

BTW...thanks for the wakeup call, Oilers. That's why we're going into the playoffs aiming to beat on Chicago...and all comers.

LOL. Spoken like a 'nuks fan. And btw.....I only went on their forums to simply read the fallout. I didn't participate. There were no fewer than 7 threads spouting the end of life as they knew it when my Edmonton (Oilers) Barons beat your team!! lol

Nuk's fans are notorious bandwagoners!!

It's because guys like Tilt et al (Oilers and Flames fans)...

Whoa WHOA.....WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't just call me a fLames fan did you????? Believe me.....I'm not a 'nuks fan......but I'd rather the 'nuks parade the Stanley Cup right thru my front door than the fLames ever come close again. LOL

HEY TILT... You said something????? :thumbsup:

Yeah.... he said something....... true fans are Leafs fans.......

But the true question is can you get the shoe horn for when you gotta get the foot outta your mouth????

foot-in-mouth2.jpeg

Whoa WHOA.....WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't just call me a fLames fan did you????? Believe me.....I'm not a 'nuks fan......but I'd rather the 'nuks parade the Stanley Cup right thru my front door than the fLames ever come close again. LOL

I included you as a OILER fan...notice I included them in there as well... Tilt. Considering you Alberta (make that Prairie gophers) guys are the epitome of RABID fans... squeaking about your Stanley Cup wins and Gretzky... you guys do make me sick. :P If they ever put a NHL team (Heaven forbid) in Saskatoon, you guys would be insufferable.

If you have me mistaken for a bandwagon fan: Here's the definition to bring you up to speed:

fairweather fan (bandwagon fans): switches support to whatever teams happen to be successful at the time.

loyal fan: sticks with a team through adversity

A loyal fan doesn't hesitate to criticize their team based on facts (eg: ripping into the team for their defensive foulups) not emotion (whining and crying that the world is going to cave in).

Emotional based responses are the mark of a bandwagon fan.

And Emvar, you Leafs fans don't hold the market on being a "true fan". Sorry to say. You need to get out of that Toronto-centric mindset. Let's face it. Until the management changes in Toronto, don't hold your breath with regards to seeing a Stanley Cup making it's appearance in Air Canada Centre. If you do, you might need CPR from turning the shade of your teams jersey and trust me blue or white isn't a flattering color on a human body.

Edited by The_Animal

Ooops...gee...ARC Forums blurped again...

Nothing to read here.

e4_HanSoloStormtrooper_Big_6.jpg

"Boring conversation, anyway"

Awwww...everybody pickin' on the poor Canucks fan... :thumbsup:

Dwayne%20Johnson.jpg

"Just Bring It". :P

Edited by The_Animal
Uh didn't they get Pwned by Pittsburgh last night 3-0?

Yep But we learn from our losses and mistakes.

Game 2 Tomorrow night!!!

I am certian that everyone on the team is paying attention to the fact that we got cocky going into the 3rd, not to mention that Fleury is one of the best young goalies EVER.

So...

I am gonna stick to my guns and stay with my Bolts.

William G

Edited by William G
Too much talking, not enough _ss whoopin..... Go Flyers!!!!

:sunrevolves:

Nucks vs. Flyers...Finals. :P Be there...or be a cube.gif

And B-17Guy... I'm sure you'll reach the Cup finals...

Some day...just not this year. :nanner: