The only reason you are frustrated with me is I haven't lowered myself with the same type of replies you have. I have kept it clean.

Go Hawks!

Hey Scoob........ Call 911 someones choking in the house.

Couldn't resist.

Well, as a Bruins and Penguins fan I really don't have a lot to complain about right now. The Pens are up, but better start playing some serious hockey or they're going to be in trouble. The Lightning could take this series if the Pens don't step up. I think the Bruins/Habs series is going 7 games and at this point it is anybody's series. I see the Habs winning tonight and I think game seven is going to be a low scoring goaltending duel. Price has been playing phenomenal in net for the Habs, shades of Dryden.

As a serious hockey fan, this has been a playoff season for the ages. We're getting some great playoff hockey. Nice to see the Predators finally get to the second round. Even so, I was a little disappointed because I like Selanne and would have liked to see him get another shot, not sure if he will be back next year. And what more can you say about the Blackhawks? They have been playing great. Even if they lose game 7, they still played a great series to even it up after a 3 game deficit to the statistical best team in hockey.The Flyers/Sabres series has been great to watch also. Gritty hockey there. Game 7 is going to be a hard fought game, that could go either way also.

Some great hockey this year, I've been glued to the TV every night, which is quite the change from the last couple of years.

Phil,

I was at the game yesterday sat up in the nose bleed seats. GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey-

Lucky you. That must have been an awesome game to see, even if you were in the nose bleed seats.

Great to see the Caps getting it done in just 5 games.

Go Caps!!!

Phil

That was a majorly crazy game!! I don't think that Hollywood could've even scripted a game layout like that. I felt REALLY bad for Schnieder getting injured. That dude looked like he really wrenched himself. I never like to see any player get hurt. And for the record, the 'nuks were ALL over the Hawks in that OT. But it's the Team that scores that counts. The play from both Teams was very impressive though. The 'nuks were pouring everything they had into it, and the Hawks were standing on their heads to keep the puck out of their net.

Once again, NHL playoff fans are the winners in this one. Hockey drama at its finest!!

Game 7 is going to be nuts.

Yup, I felt bad for Schnieder. He said he cramped up. After he went down the Nuk's were all over Chicago. Chicago scored on one of their few chances after his injury. Chicago was playing scared. Perhaps Chicago will actually play well enough to win in game seven. They got a free-one there but I thought Luongo stole game two so it is all even now.

Way to go Flyers, total domination in tonight's game.

Gotta give it to the flyers, they controled the whole game. Buffalo looked like they just had nothing left in the tank. Havent seen miller look that bad in a while, plus 2 players coming off injury. Better team won, all I can say.

As the old saying goes, there's always next year. I grew up in buffalo and live in cleveland, I'm plenty used to it.

What a game.

Man, do I have to hand it to Chicago. Those guys played hard. And brought Vancouver almost to their knees. Toews, Seabrook, Bolland, and the rest of the Chicago team; My hat's off to you guys. Damn did you ever make it tough on Vancouver. I'm actually sorry to see this series over. Rest easy during the off-season...and I hope that the rivalry resumes next season. Man, you guys made our team work for the win tonight.

And Toews, you were right, you exposed our team's weakness and nearly made us pay for it.

Congratulations to the Flyers on the win tonight and to the Habs for forcing a Game 7 in their series against the Bruins.

Edited by The_Animal

Yes it great too see them do it in 5 games I am waiting to see who we are going to play next so that I can start looking for tickets too go cause I do believe the first two games are at the Verzion Center.

Stanton

Hey-

Lucky you. That must have been an awesome game to see, even if you were in the nose bleed seats.

Great to see the Caps getting it done in just 5 games.

Go Caps!!!

Phil

Demons were exorcised for the Vancouver Canucks tonight. Sixteen seasons of pressure (post 1994 Finals) were blown off. I felt/believed either Kessler or Burrows would score in OT tonight. That said they won in spite of quite frankly the Sedins. The Sedins play oh 90% and in the regular season it allows them to shine but they will likely never be Conn Smythe hopefuls as they just lack that "NO FEAR" and "Heart of a Champion" come playoffs. They each have it tough with the puck in the playoffs as they constantly take that 1/10th of a second looking to see if they will get hit before they make a play and that is one of their issues. Don't get me wrong the Sedins are perfectly nice gents but I'm sorry they have the wrong nation on their passports. If they were born and raised in Canada they'd likely shine even brighter as pro hockey players than they can as Swedes.

This said I think the Canucks may very well be on there way this playoffs and my gut tells me a Cup Finals may not be out of expectation, possibility and reason now that a big burden has been taken of their shoulders.

All I need now is my Montreal Canadians taking it to the Bruins on Wednesday and joining the Canucks in the next round.

GO HABS GO!

And lets get er done Canucks against the Predators now. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Edited by Les / Creative Edge Photo

Poop!! Was really hoping that the Hawks would win, and all those 'nuks fan would've burnt vancouver to the ground. Oh well. So they barely squeeked past an 8th place team, that fell *** first into the playoffs. lol

The next series versus the Preds is going to be a tough one. The Canucks and the Preds each split the series in the regular season. And the Canucks can't go into this with the expectation that this team is an easy win. It's going to be a "knock down slog out fight". I wouldn't be surprised if the Preds took the Canucks again to seven; though I hope it won't go that way again. The thing, is that the Canucks can't count out ANY team left in the playoffs.

Gotta give it to the flyers, they controled the whole game. Buffalo looked like they just had nothing left in the tank. Havent seen miller look that bad in a while, plus 2 players coming off injury. Better team won, all I can say.

As the old saying goes, there's always next year. I grew up in buffalo and live in cleveland, I'm plenty used to it.

Hey B-17 Guy, it was a GREAT series between to great teams,I hear you on the adage there's always next year I'm a Miami Dolphins Fan and a Baltimore Orioles fan, I've been saying this line for decades. Maybe the Flyers can bring me out of this slump this year.

Poop!! Was really hoping that the Hawks would win, and all those 'nuks fan would've burnt vancouver to the ground. Oh well. So they barely squeeked past an 8th place team, that fell *** first into the playoffs. lol

Too true about the Hawks, at least the Pred's showed up for game two. Home ice advantage is lost.

Go Preds!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sorry for Mike and Carrie...I really do...ALMOST...makes me wanna give her a hanky.

carrieshubbyloses.jpg

But I can only hope (because the game was in Vancouver...) that Vince Vaughn's face was like this in his living room:

sad_vince.png evidently this was a home game where his team LOST against the HABS.

Edited by The_Animal