Or, as somebody famously once said: "That's why they play the games!"

Still on the edge of my seat, but shaking my head at how totally the series has changed complexion.

ALF

The series complexion can change again in the blink of an eye. And who knows, it probably will, maybe two or three times.

Good game so far (end of 1st), Canucks are definitely more physical this time, B's seem a little off as well.

Canucks still can't quit the BS acting though.... It's pathetic some of the crap they are doing to try to draw penalties on Boston. At least Burrows finally got called for that last "tripping" incident. I'd have a lot more respect for these guys if they didn't pull crap like that. Don't their fans get tired of that stuff?

Good game so far (end of 1st), Canucks are definitely more physical this time, B's seem a little off as well.

Canucks still can't quit the BS acting though.... It's pathetic some of the crap they are doing to try to draw penalties on Boston. At least Burrows finally got called for that last "tripping" incident. I'd have a lot more respect for these guys if they didn't pull crap like that. Don't their fans get tired of that stuff?

The acting is the reason most Canadiana don't like the Canucks, looks like Luongo is going to get a shut-out.

The Canucks act, the Bruins are dirty and manage to avoid getting the calls against more often than not. Fair trade, IMO.

Good game today, very happy Boston lost.

(I phrased that deliberately that way: I'd be pulling for Anaheim or even Calgary in the final against Boston! The only team I dislike more is Philadelphia. BTW, I wore my Habs jersey in town today, I stuck out like a sore thumb amidst all that blue-and-green... but the only comments I got about my jersey were "YEAH HABS!" and "BUCK FOSTON!" (This /is/ still a Habs city! :P )

I missed tonights game....I was at my daughters 3 hour dance recital.....39 acts.....quite the enjoyable evening......I was front row center....my daughter had no problem spotting my smiling face in the crowd when she was up on stage. :woot.gif:

Here's some Hockey smilies for you to use in this thread.

van.gifbos.gifwinner.gifstanleycup.jpg

More can be found here....

http://www.hockeyforum.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

hmm, luongo shouldn't have opened his mouth to stick his foot in...opened up a nasty hole in the goal.

I agree, Luongo is a meathead for running his yapper like that.

That being said, if this goes to a game 7, the offense will be what loses the Stanley Cup for the Bruins if they can't figure out how to score some goals in Vancouver. In three games in Vancouver they have scored two goals and been shut out twice. That is a problem when you don't have home ice.

I agree, Luongo is a meathead for running his yapper like that.

That being said, if this goes to a game 7, the offense will be what loses the Stanley Cup for the Bruins if they can't figure out how to score some goals in Vancouver. In three games in Vancouver they have scored two goals and been shut out twice. That is a problem when you don't have home ice.

Good move Luongo.

I think Vancouver is way overdue for a loss at home. In the three games in Vancouver you are forgetting Vancouver only scored three goals in regulation time. One was with 18 seconds left and another with just over 6 minutes. The OT goal was flukey and in only 11 seconds. Any of those games could have gone Bostons way.

Boston has outscored Vancouver 19-5 in the series.

Just sitting here watching the bloodbath, doing a little modeling. Working on some explody things for my Rafale C.

Does anybody know if the Mica missiles it carries are both the IR and Radar Guided?

Let's see how period 3 goes...

Edited by IrishGreek

5-2 final. That game "f"-ing STUNK! ~disgusted~ And the chants of Raaaayymond...when Mason was on the ice hurt made me hate Boston thug-fans even more. We didn't cheer at all when Horton was laying injured on the ice, even here at home. That cheer was classless.

Edited by The_Animal

5-2 final. That game "f"-ing STUNK! ~disgusted~ And the chants of Raaaayymond...when Mason was on the ice hurt made me hate Boston thug-fans even more. We didn't cheer at all when Horton was laying injured on the ice, even here at home. That cheer was classless.

It was unfortunate but with all the diving by Vancouver they probably thought it was another dive.

There was a time in the NHL when everything stopped when a player was injured. No music and all the players took a knee, now the NHL encourages entertainment when a player is on the ice.

What Luongo said was classless too. But even more classless than words or chants is the action ofi biting another player.

Edited by Scooby

Way da go Canucks! :yahoo:

Lighting up that smug ba*tard Thomas would be bonus.

I dunno Les. Your boy Luongo looked pretty sad sitting on the bench (again). Even if the B's lose on Weds, I'm thinking that smug ba*tard should get MVP for the series. Best goaltending of the series so far, no doubt about it.

It was unfortunate but with all the diving by Vancouver they probably thought it was another dive.

There was a time in the NHL when everything stopped when a player was injured. No music and all the players took a knee, now the NHL encourages entertainment when a player is on the ice.

What Luongo said was classless too. But even more classless than words or chants is the action ofi biting another player.

Scooby, why don't you go watch your team GOLF? Oh, that's right, it's more fun to taunt an injured player and call it a suspected dive. See what a class-act you are.

11bee. I think Thomas has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's got the class and the ability to be the next Vezina trophy candidate as well as the MVP. That guy, as much as I dislike his ability to stonewall the 'Nucks, deserves the credit for backstopping his team. He is one hell of a great goaltender and damn...I think he deserves all the credit in the world for taking his team all the way to Game 7.

Edited by The_Animal