I am feeling some major Hockey withdrawals right now...

Just sayin'

The Stanley Cup finals are re-playing on the NHL network. I'll be grabbing a six of Dogfish 60 minute IPA and watching a few this weekend. Usually not much for sports re-runs but I'll make an exception for these games.

Go Broooons! :)

Yea I miss the playoffs also.

I got into it big time this year.Two weeks off to watch the first round and part of the second round.

Not sure why I did that but here in New Mexico everyone I work with thought I was nuts.

But when Boston won many said they thought of me when the seen that they won,females also!!

I'll change there ways.Evil laughter Emotion icon, well we need one of those .

The ride was way more fun since they won I guess.

Colorado run to the cup was the best since Bourque was on that team.

Grew up watching Ray Bourgue and Cam "Bam Bam" Neely.

Until next time guys.

Rick

But seriously.....the crowd could have been cleared pretty quick with massive military grade speakers mounted on trucks and blasting high pitched noise at the crowd.

Celine Dion wasn't available at the time! :)

Besides, we're saving that in case of invasion.

Alvis 3.1

Also to keep the spirit of hockey alive in the offseason, maybe we can watch the bogus prosecution of Chara on Court TV?

Actually.......the Greeks were keeping hockey alive in the offseason......I saw them rioting in the streets yesterday on the news. :P

Also to keep the spirit of hockey alive in the offseason, maybe we can watch the bogus prosecution of Chara on Court TV?

I doubt there will be any actual prosecution. He is only being questioned by the Montreal police as the last step to complete their 'investigation'.

There isn't enough evidence to go one way or the other on this and I think this is merely the Montreal police placating a bunch of upset fans.

Thanks didn't see that.

I think I advocated for this one for 4 years. :D :evil-laughter: Finally got the ~evil laughter~ smiley. ~bows~ Thank you. :D Steve.

Edited by The_Animal