MiG-21 f13, Revell, 1/72

Hi gent's, this is modell of MiG-21f13 (Revell, 1/72 with Aires, Quickboost and BigEd sets) and represented airplane from Yugoslav Air Force (Jugoslovensko Ratno Vazduhoplovstvo i Protivvazdušna Odbrana-RV i PVO).

22502 c/n 742211, received in the JRV i PVO 14-September-1962 in 204th Aviation Fighter Regiment, air base Batajnica (near Belgrade). In first time, 1963, this airplane serving for retraining Sabre (F-86E(M)) pilots to MiG-21...

Collor MM 1781 Alluminium, for flag I mixed collors...

Decals LiftHere ,,migz mix YUGOSLAV AF MIG-21 ULTIMATE COLLECTION"...

m37.jpg

m38.jpg

m39.jpg

m40.jpg

m41.jpg

m42.jpg

m43.jpg

m44.jpg

m45.jpg

m46.jpg

Cheers :yahoo:

Edited by Miroslav

Thanks for looking and your comments :stooges:. Yes, Dragan, for flag on the tail I am responsible. I did not use a decal but mixed colors. On the daylight there is no differences between blue color on the flag and rondell, the differences appear under the photo reflector light.

This model is very pleasant for work and I only had problem with Quickboost parts (conus and airintake) but nothing big.

m47.jpg

m48.jpg

m49.jpg

m50.jpg

Cheers :jaw-dropping:

Thanks for looking and your comments :D. Yes, Dragan, for flag on the tail I am responsible. I did not use a decal but mixed colors. On the daylight there is no differences between blue color on the flag and rondell, the differences appear under the photo reflector light.

This model is very pleasant for work and I only had problem with Quickboost parts (conus and airintake) but nothing big.

m47.jpg

m48.jpg

m49.jpg

m50.jpg

Cheers :explode:

I had the same problems with mine f13.This is still a great model :) nice job :)

Thank you for your comments :D

All the Yugoslav MiGs had the original Soviet coloring standard and were used like that. The versions f13, PFM, R, M, MF, U and US

were received painted in aluminium dope color FS 17178. The undercarriage legs and interior were unpainted in most cases, exept

on the earlier models (f13), were the anti-corrosion green chromate was used. On f13 the complete cockpit interior were LIGHT GREY FS 26270

with black instrument panels.

http://www.colorserver.net/showcolor.asp?fs=26270

Credits for pictures go to Mr. Aleksandar Počuč

Cheers,

Miroslav.

Edited by Miroslav