Hasegawa new releases

The 1/48 CF-104D is nice, but its a early version with modern maple leafs..........AGAIN!!!!! :explode:

They've never been able to get this right.

I have decal sheets at the printers that will provide proper decals for this kit.

I can't open the link. I receive an error drawing image message.

I had the same problem - right click on the link, then chose "Save Target As", this should 'save' the pdf to you computer and then it will open, at least that is what worked for me.

Regards

Jim Barr

I had the same problem - right click on the link, then chose "Save Target As", this should 'save' the pdf to you computer and then it will open, at least that is what worked for me.

Regards

Jim Barr

The PDF is there. It's just having a problem displaying. What I did was minimize the screen then bring it back up. The stuff in memory re-drew itself and I was able to see the image.

Quick and easy fix!

The F-15I, does it have any new sprues or is it their F-15E with F-15I decals?

Exactly. Will we have a "real" 'E'(er,sorry, 'I') Eagle?

Nice to see the ADF(sprue) Vipers in another package...

I can't open the link. I receive an error drawing image message. I know of at least one new release, the one they purchased an image for. Due out in June, July.

:wacko:

I thought the F-14B was supposed to be in 1/48?

72nd is still cool, and I see it can be built as a B or D.

Nothing there to interest me. And considering Hasegawa's (and Tamiya's & Trumpeter's & Hobbyboss's, et al.) pricing, it's no great loss for me. :thumbsup:

Larry

Yep, nearly the same for me, I would like the JSADF Sea King but no way am I paying UK retail for it as i suspect it will be about £60

Julien

I see Hasegawa have really pushed the boat out and invested in some really fine new moulds again this year.

NOT!

another back catalogue rehash...

Ive got some old rope here, anybody interested?

What would you call the Jack then, if not new?