Hasegawa Avia S-92

Well, my 1/32 Hasegawa 262, originally intended to wear Galland's markings, has now been finished as a post-war Czech Avia S-92. I used a spare Trumpeter cockpit and added a bunch of scratch-built details into the wheel cavity, as well as scratch-building the nose wheel bay, landing gear retraction struts, and a bunch of other stuff. It also had a full rescribe. You can czech out the build thread for all the gory details, but here's a small selection of glamour shots for your enjoyment.

file-50.jpg

file-51.jpg

file-52.jpg

file-53.jpg

file-54.jpg

file-55.jpg

file-56.jpg

file-57.jpg

file-58.jpg

It was a fun ride, but I'm glad it's over to be honest. Oh, by the way, the finish is meant to be silver paint, not natural metal. Thanks for looking!

Kev

Edited by Big Kev

Don't worry, Kev- it's spring break in some places and folks are on vacation. I will say that this is downright purty! I just buzzed through your build log- wow! You really went to town here! The sheet metal stamps decals- that's pretty hard core- and the brass retraction strut is da bomb! Cheers, Maestro- this is a real winner.

chuk

Don't worry, Kev- it's spring break in some places and folks are on vacation. I will say that this is downright purty! I just buzzed through your build log- wow! You really went to town here! The sheet metal stamps decals- that's pretty hard core- and the brass retraction strut is da bomb! Cheers, Maestro- this is a real winner.

chuk

Thanks chuk, nice to have your approval!

Nice subject, we dont see that bird quite often

Flawless painting :cheers:

Cheers,

antoine

Thank you Antoine! Much appreciated.

Hey there Kev.

All that hard work paid off Mate.

Looks terrific.

Thanks Keith. Aiming for something a little less strenuous for the next one.

Kev